Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News - NFA

Hi everyone,

I got a phone call today from the officer who interviewed me last year, he advised me that the police have made the decision to NFA my case! It's safe to say I feel a massive weight off my chest, and will hopefully get back to some sort of normality soon! I just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help and support, it's been very much appreciated and has honestly made this awful situation so much more bareable! I shall ofcourse keep an eye on the forum and offer my support elsewhere!

Last but not least... it's dancing banana time!

CJ

What great news and I've noticed that NFA's often seem to come in three's so hopefully the banana boat has a full load on board!

Anyway here are yours.....
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Wonderful news for you! I'm so pleased. :-)

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Excellent!!

YoH

Comment

Congrats and hope you do get back to normal.

Comment

Great news. I hope you will soon recover and never look back

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
            https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingJustice View Post
              Hi everyone,

I got a phone call today from the officer who interviewed me last year, he advised me that the police have made the decision to NFA my case! It's safe to say I feel a massive weight off my chest, and will hopefully get back to some sort of normality soon! I just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help and support, it's been very much appreciated and has honestly made this awful situation so much more bareable! I shall ofcourse keep an eye on the forum and offer my support elsewhere!

Last but not least... it's dancing banana time!

CJ
              Thank you so much for sharing that story! I feel much more confident now when it comes to my case... Thank you!

Comment

Lovely news , and a big deep breath .

Comment

Fab news, hope you can get your life back on track,look forward to a brighter stress free future.

Comment

Working...
                  X