Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some bailiffs 'still abusing powers

Hi all

The following BBC News article reports that Some bailiffs 'still abusing powers -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39257398

I being currently being pursued by Marston Baliffs for £11,700 owed to Legal Aid for my defence costs at my rape trail back in 2012.

I have received dozens of emails from Marston demanding the money without any High Court Writ as proof that I owed the £11,700

The Marston bailiff even used a false Enforcement Agent ID number in his letter to me asking for the money I owed to Legal Aid.

In January this year I called Legal Aid about the money £11,700 owing to them and they told me I owed nothing and were very surprised that Marston was demanding the money.

Today I called Shakespeare Montague solicitors who instructed Marston to enforce the collection of the outstanding £11,700 for Legal Aid.

However, they stood firm that I was found partially guilty at my trail and as such I had to pay the full defence costs of £11,700

They simple did not believe me when I told them I was found not guilty on all counts and asked for proof that I am telling the truth, which I have now sent them.

I smell a big dirty rat!!!

Unhappy
    Last edited by Unhappy; 15 March 2017, 09:20 PM.

I did smell a big rat

Hi all,

I have an update on my dispute with Marston Debt Collectors for the outstanding £6500 advocate fees following my trail.

I have also been talking directly with LAA about the outstanding advocate fees, which they insist I still owe them.

In addition, I contacted the Crown Court where my trail was held who told me that I owed then nothing as I was found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

Also, the Crown Court told me that there never was a Court Order made against me for the outstanding advocate fees, which Marston claimed they had in their procession, but never shown to me.

Furthermore, the LAA told me that they had completed their internal complaints process and the outcome was I still owed them £6500 plus £5000 debt recovery charges and again threaten to send Marston Debt Collectors to my home to enforce the recovery of the outstanding advocate fees.

However, the LAA advised me to contact the Parliamentary Ombudsman for a judicial review of my case.

The Parliamentary Ombudsman investigation into my case found that the LAA had not fully completed their internal complaints process.

I then immediately contacted Action Fraud about my case and they told me to call the Police next time Marston Debt Collectors come to my home for false debt fraud as detailed in the following BBC News url -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-36726224

Has anyone else seen this sort of behavior by the LAA and Marston Debt Collectors?

Unhappy
    Last edited by Unhappy; 15 August 2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Strange but true

Hi all,

I have just received an email from the LAA saying they do not want to discuss my case anymore.

Also, there were no more threats to use Marston debt collectors so I believe that is good news!!

Strange but true

Unhappy
      Last edited by Unhappy; 18 August 2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

where did they get the info from?

I hope you can sue them for something. I know you would have suffered so much stress. You can always come and live in Northern Ireland as we don't have bailiffs, sheriffs etc as a result of the troubles.

Comment

Corrupt Civil Servants

Hi Pond31,

I believe that corrupt Civil Servants at the LAA abused their position of trust to make a quick buck by selling my details to Marston debt collectors.

Marston debt collectors used many of the tricks detailed in the following url -

https://www.langleys.com/news-archiv...-bailiffs.aspx

The advice from Action Fraud was not to give any money even to the Police unless they have a genuine court order.

At no point did either the LAA or Marston provide me with a Crown Court order showing the £6500 that I supposedly owed for my advocate fees.

Unhappy

Comment

I have now been contacted by Action Fraud

Hi,

I was recently contacted by Action Fraud about the compliant I made against Marston Debt Collectors for demands for over £11K of outstanding debt for my Crown Court defense costs even though I was found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

I told Action Fraud that the scam was the mastermind of corrupt Civil servants at the LLA Crime Dept in Nottingham who I believe sold my details to corrupt Marston Debt Collectors.

I further told Acton Fraud that I was deliberately being targeted as I had a high income and a £500,000 home in Surrey when I was remanded for allegedly raping my ex-wife.

Next, I told Action Fraud what LLA Nottingham and Marston Debt Collectors was doing is effectively Blackmail to stop the details of my rape case being made public, which Action Fraud agreed may be the case.

Action Fraud told me that the Marston Debt Collectors may have been fake using the names of real Marston Debt Collectors, which are openly published on the Internet

However, I told Action fraud that this was a sophisticated fraud by corrupt LLA Crime Dept Nottingham staff and Marston Debt Collectors.

As even tough I had a letter from the Parliamentary Ombudsman that the LLA had not completed their internal complaints process for my case.

The Head of the LLA Crime Dept in Nottingham was still demanding I pay the outstanding debt to Marston.

Only when I went to the Daily Telegraph accusing the Head of LLA of Misconduct in Public Office did the demands for monies cease.

Lets see what happened next?

Unhappy
            Last edited by Unhappy; 4 March 2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X