Clear All

So sorry you are still waiting, don't give up hope x

Comment

Thinking of you and your family today

(((HUGS)))
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! IT'S ANOTHER NOT GUILTY!!!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Wonderful news so pleased.

I've felt sick with worry all day can't imagine how awful it has been for you all.

Enjoy your hard earnt bananas x

Comment

awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fantastic news! Well done! I can almost see you smiling from here

Comment

Fandabbydabulous!!! I'm just sorry that you had such a long and painful wait.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

So pleased you got to have these. Well done for getting through.

Comment

Wow
                    What a great result at last!
                    They dragged this one out for you
                    Such a relief!!!

YoH

Comment

Wow, that's fantastical. I'm so pleased for you all, the nightmare is well and truly over. This must give hope to others going through this terrible experience. Yippee

Comment

:omg been checking all day, this has bought tears to my eyes. Overjoyed for youbanana:

Comment

This is great news...been worrying.....yippee....
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

ohhhh so pleased for you finally cannot imagine how bad that waiting was. Think you could do with not just bandannas but a cherry on top too.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the bananas it's truly an amazing day!! After 7 day trial and everything possible been thrown at us we did it 11-1 majority absolutely ecstatic, we finally after almost 2 years of utter hell get our lives back.
                              Our barrister was totally amazing, he fought all the way, an amazing special man!! And my 18 year old son what can I say utterly brilliant!

Please anyone going through this hell never ever give up hope even in your darkest days,and you will have them,always remember you are innocent you don't have to prove anything they are the ones that have to prove something!!

Thank you for this amazing forum so much info and support on here it's been a godsend!! Xx

Comment

Well done to you all, I can feel the elation in your post you must be overjoyed, no one should ever give up hope and never doubt your innocence, hope your son can recover from this nightmare, my son still has dark days but they are getting less and less, his eating and sleeping pattern are out if sync even after two years after nfa, but with the love and support of family we are getting there.
                                Hope you can all get to normality and look to the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X