Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Hi
    I've just discovered this site and forum and having read some of the posts it seems I share a lot of similar experiences.
    I wish I'd known about this site whilst going through the trauma of the last 2 1/2 years, but having been wrongly convicted, my partner is now separated from me and all of his loved ones and I'm 'lost and afraid'.

Oh I am so sorry!
    You've been through a trauma no one should ever experience.
    We do have members with wrongly convicted family members so they can offer support.
    As you find your way around the forum you'll hopefully get some comfort knowing you are not alone.
    I'm sure someone will be along soon who is in the same predicament.
    How long ago did it happen?
    Have you tried to appeal or was it a while ago now.
    There is advice on these and other prison matters.
    You might find more help joining the PAFAA forum which is not public like this one.
    You will need to apply and be accepted on there but it is more private.
    Anyway, welcome and hope you'll find small comfort knowing there are others!
    YoH

Comment

Thank you

Thank you YoH.
      It only happened 5 weeks ago and we're going through the appeal process but I understand it can take up to a year.

I'll check out the other forum. Thank you

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
      Oh I am so sorry!
      You've been through a trauma no one should ever experience.
      We do have members with wrongly convicted family members so they can offer support.
      As you find your way around the forum you'll hopefully get some comfort knowing you are not alone.
      I'm sure someone will be along soon who is in the same predicament.
      How long ago did it happen?
      Have you tried to appeal or was it a while ago now.
      There is advice on these and other prison matters.
      You might find more help joining the PAFAA forum which is not public like this one.
      You will need to apply and be accepted on there but it is more private.
      Anyway, welcome and hope you'll find small comfort knowing there are others!
      YoH

Comment

How awful for you! I'm so sorry that you didn't find support sooner.

YearsofHell is right, the other forum she speaks if is more private than this one and can offer much more specific help and advice. The last thing you want on a public site such as this is to be identifiable. That said, it's a great place for general advice and support so please feel free to use both.

The more support you can get with these matters the better, so welcome.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X