Trial starts Monday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:

Fab news Aidy so pleased for you . You said you would like some so here's a crate full and well deserved too .

Comment

I took a look at your first post Aidy. Just over 4 years you have been in this position. I cannot believe you have had to endure this for that long. You poor poor man. So happy for you that you won. I hope you feel absolutely awesome and can now get on with your life. Abslolutely top notch.

Comment

Fantastical news, yey, what a feeling, well done. It will take a while to sink in. Brilliant, don't dwell on the past the future is all yours.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant news well done!!!

Comment

Wow thanks guys, I'm actually pretty moved by all the well wishes and kind words!!!
            I think its fair to say I am still in shock right now, so it might take time to sink in?

I plan to stick around and help support anybody else who is going through the same....especially anyone who needs advice about going to trial!
            My wife has also kindly offered her services for any partners who may need a different outlook on procedures!

Apart from all you guys on here, and obviously my wife, family and friends..
            I would also like to thank the following 2 people!

Louise Straw (Burton Copeland)
            She is an excellent solicitor...a lady who is professional, whilst still maintaining a charm that makes you really feel relaxed! Make no bones she is feisty...but only to help you and keep you grounded!!
            I would say Burton Copeland as a company are amazing and I dealt with a number of there staff along the way and they all treated me with respect!

Robin Kitching (barrister) well what can I say about this man?
            He is probably one of the most professional people I have ever come across!
            His attention to detail and manner in the court room is an amazing thing to watch!!
            I can't thank him enough for his work!

Thanks guys....now its time for wine

Comment

I've been logging in all afternoon but somehow missed this fantastic news, absolutely brilliant....

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Nice one Aidy. Heres a banana for each minute of the jurys deliberations

Best wishes for your future

Comment

Congratulations, wonderful news, thank you for keeping us updated during such a traumatic time. I'm sure your experience will give hope to so many people on this brilliant forum.

Comment

Hi Aidy

i need your help mate .

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations, I hope you can move past all this and live a normal life.

Comment

Well done that man & Team. May I confer a regrettably belated

I am please beyond words...

Mr B

Comment

Hi -

Only just catching up - sorry for my delay but ....

Hope the elation lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by agentfalselyaccused View Post
                            i need your help mate .
                            How can I help you pal?

Pm'd you!

Comment

i need your help mate .
                              Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                              How can I help you pal?

Pm'd you!
                              Agentfalselyaccused is still a 'new' member as he has not made the requisite 5 posts so won't be able to receive or send pm's. Probably the best solution would be for him to outline his situation in general terms in his own thread, reply to replies to get his post number up and then, if still necessary, exchange pm's with other members.
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Andy

i need your help mate .
                                Hello i just checked my messages from you and says i CAN NOT RECEIVE private message due to being a new member ...could you call me or text me thank you ....XXXXXXXXX
                                Last edited by Casehardened; 16 March 2017, 02:04 PM. Reason: phone number deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X