Clear All

Well done you!
    Another day done.
    Keep strong you're doing fine.
    Big big hugs
    YoH

Comment

Hi Aidy

Thank you so much for taking the time to post how things are going and I truly do hope that the right outcome is given for you , that being a huge and quick NG my OH has trial
      in next few weeks and is really struggling to get his head around any of.

Wishing you all the best and big virtual being sent .

Comment

Originally posted by KB19 View Post
        Hi Aidy

Thank you so much for taking the time to post how things are going and I truly do hope that the right outcome is given for you , that being a huge and quick NG my OH has trial
        in next few weeks and is really struggling to get his head around any of.

Wishing you all the best and big virtual being sent .
        I think its just as important for people to post about going to trial (or going through it) as people who have already been through a trial!!

Hopefully you are right and I will get the correct result, and then I can hopefully provide you and your partner with some good solid advice!!!

Keep the faith x

Comment

Day 3: Cancelled

Cancelled due to one of the dury being ill!
          Also told not sitting friday...
          So probably go into next week now : (

Comment

Nooooo!! Try not to fret about it as it can't be changed, and chill out a little if you can. Do something nice for yourself, even if it's just to take a walk in a favourite place.

Hopefully, lots of progress will be made tomorrow.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Anything can happen in trials so you need to prepared for just that - anything.

Try to enjoy the rest of this week and the weekend and hopefully the jury will come back totally refreshed and with their ears and eyes open.

Hold on in there!
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately these things can happen. But stay strong everything happens for a reason, treat it as a bit of breathing space. Sending positive thought to you x

Comment

Once again thanks for the support guys!

Tbh I just felt like the world was turning against me this morning..
                  However I appreciate how these matters work, so have managed to accept the situation now!

So back again tomorrow to be cross examined...
                  Then my witnesses..

Speak tomorrow...
                  Keep the faith

Comment

It's just a wobble, it was a circumstance out of your control so don't let it make you feel deflated, have a breather and try to relax over the next few days,you will get through this,these things are sent to try us.

Comment

Sorry to hear - the rollercoaster seems to have a life of it's own sometimes. Know that we're thinking of you and praying for the right outcome. Rest up tonight.

Comment

Another long day in court done!

I was cross-examined today, my barrister said I did well!

All my witnesses and character witnesses have done..and both closing speaches are done too!
                        Judge has gone through legal technicalities and tomorrow morning she will summarise the evidence!!

Then the jury will be sent out!!!

Genuinely have no idea has I couldn't read the jury at all???

Both barristers came across well tbf

Think ive lost my bottle and I'm expecting the worst tbh!

If a decision isn't made by lunch tomorrow, we are back Monday..

I will hopefully post news tomorrow

Comment

I'm sorry Aidy I thought you'd been delayed until next week or I'd have wished you luck for today.

I suspect that a wobble at this stage is natural, fearing the worst is a protection mechanism.

There is nothing more you can do now and I'm sure you did just fine.

Best wishes for tomorrow and a speedy conclusion.

Comment

Believe in yourself, it's natural to have doubts you have been through things some people will never experience(lucky them), don't give up, you are doing so well.

Comment

Best of luck for tomorrow , many banana's are depending on you !

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
                                I'm sorry Aidy I thought you'd been delayed until next week or I'd have wished you luck for today.
                                Ditto.

I couldn't read my jury either, good poker players I suspect. I took it as a sign that they were taking their job seriously, which is a good thing.

Good luck for tomorrow. I'll have everything crossed for a speedy and correct verdict.
                                For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                                https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                                X