No announcement yet.

Trial starts Monday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of luck Aidy for this week will be thinking of you, stay strong and focused on the fact you are innocent! Know exactly how you are feeling our trial starts next week and we are struggling. Xx

Comment

Thanks YOH, that kind of sums it up lol
      Just had a bit of an up and down weekend, I've got my game head back on now though

Comment

Originally posted by myheartisbroken View Post
        Loads of luck Aidy for this week will be thinking of you, stay strong and focused on the fact you are innocent! Know exactly how you are feeling our trial starts next week and we are struggling. Xx
        Thank you, it's really hard isn't it?
        But it is also one step nearer to it all being over!!!!
        I wish you all the very best too x

Comment

As you will probably agree hardest thing ever gone through, unless you have been through it no one really understands how it feels. You seem very positive and 'together' well done.......we need to find some positivity from somewhere!! Thank you for your good wishes.
          Looking forward to posting those bananas for you x

Comment

Keep strong and never doubt yourself, you will find inner strength to fight this and come through it.
            Good luck, the bananas are at the ready

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Aidy. Try and get an early night.

Best wishes

Comment

Best of luck tomorrow mate, I look forwards to posting my first dancing bananas!

Comment

All the best this week. Will be thinking about you

Comment

Thanks for the support

I'm actually a little moved at the support I have received today!
                    Having had a few wobbles over the last weekend, I have managed to find some inner strength and I am ready to fight this!
                    I will take all the fantastic advice, and positive energy with me tomorrow!!

I will try and post each night to let you all know how it is goin?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                      I'm actually a little moved at the support I have received today!
                      Having had a few wobbles over the last weekend, I have managed to find some inner strength and I am ready to fight this!
                      I will take all the fantastic advice, and positive energy with me tomorrow!!

I will try and post each night to let you all know how it is goin?
                      All the best for next week Aidy. The whole of daftmoo is behind you.

You will find the strength and get through this, I promise.

Please do try and keep us updated.
                      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Wishing you all the best for a decent night's sleep and a clear start to the morning. You are in the home straight and we are all rooting for you.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hi Aidy

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hope for all the best and the correct NG outcome .

Comment

Sending positivity to you. Keep strong. This is your chance now for the truth to be shown.
                            Hold your head up high and get this behind you x

Comment

All the best.. positive vibes your way

Comment

I'll be thinking of you. Keep your chin up.
                                'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                                X