5 days to go to Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days to go to Trial

Good Evening everyone just thought I would leave a message to let you all know I'm standing Trial in 5 days after 20mths on bail
    This last month has flown by and my emotions and sleepless nights has been up and down and this past week I've been cramming myself into work to keep my mind busy and active
    I've been doing a Plastering course for the last 3 mths to get my NVQ done just incase the worst should happen and I have to spend time at her magesties pleasure this will make sure I have a career to come out to so I can earn money again as I know it will be hard with a record of rape which I know I'm innocent off all because of a jealous ex girlfriend
    Is there any advice how I should conduct myself in court any advice will be welcome.

Very best wishes for the forthcoming trial and go in with your head held high.

There is some useful advice in this link from members who have experienced this:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...xpect-at-Trial
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'll be thinking of you. There's lots of great advice on this site about the trial process and how to manage it and prepare for it.

I hope that you're confident in your legal team and have lots of 'real life' support. Keep ys updated here if you can and there will be lots of people rooting for you here too. Try to get some rest in these last few days - the bulk of the work should have been done and you need to be as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in the court room as you can be.

Hang in there!
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Best wishes for next week.

I shall be thinking about you

Comment

Working...
        X