Just had the best phone call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had the best phone call...

The police phoned me, they're not taking anything further so I got the NFA message that I have been waiting for.

It's fair to say I have learnt from my drunken mistake and am happy to say I have knocked drinking on the head and to concentrate on my relationship! How a stupid drunken night nearly ruined my life!

This site has helped me massively every night I have read other people's situations and advice givin to them.

Thank you

Way hay!!! Very pleased for you and glad you found the site helpful. I hope you can look in occasionally and support others. Here are some celebratory bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Wow excellent news : )

Comment

Something I have taken from this is how I can help others. So I will be dropping by to lend a hear or try to help out in some way.

I am going to look in to some voluntary work locally.

This whol situation had made me look at life in a whole.

Thank you all again!

Comment

I'm sure your emotions will take a while to settle.
          You may be up and down for a while
          Take your time and right now, enjoy the bananas!!!

YoH

Comment

This is really great news!!
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Fab news Toffee , hope u can nw return to a 'normal ' life now , enjoy.

Comment

Just over a week a go since I had the NFA call and things are going good for me. Such a weight has been lifted.

For the people still waiting to hear. Keep positive, prepare for the worst and always remember - you're inoccent. Things can and only get better, it was the worse couple of weeks of my life but I got out of the other side and things are looking up

Comment

I'm glad to hear that things are going well, Toffee. Thank you for keeping in touch and sending support to others.
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                    X