Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fauslly acussed of rape. Dont know how to cope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fauslly acussed of rape. Dont know how to cope?

Hi, myself and my ex partner had an argument in November 2016 and she had me arrested, While at the police station a CID officer came in and told me I was further arrested for suspicion of rape on my ex, so which I was placed on police bail. After a week of being on bail my ex was constantly phoning my family saying see couldn't cope as we have to children together. She then withdrew all accusations against me so I could go home. This was just before Christmas(20th) 2016. I went home and everything was going great we had the best Christmas and new year, then at the end of January we had a little argument and she told me to leave, so I went to my parents. The next morning the police were knocking my parents door saying hat my ex had made another allegation that I raped her again. My head has been all over the place from this and don't know how to get through it. I hope someone can help with my situation Thanks

Welcome J14
    Sorry you've had to find us.
    You're feelings are perfectly normal, and we have been where you are now.
    Try not to panic. Take a deep breath.
    Just be aware it is very early days and this may well be long and tortuous.
    But hang in there.
    Have a look here for further info:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

YoH

Comment

Hi john

Sorry that you have had to find yourself here. I hope that you can take even the tiniest bit of comfort knowing that you are not the only one who has found themselves in this situation. Many here have been through a similar hell and come out the other side with no further action taken, whilst others are still going through the "experience"

I think that it will take a little while for you to digest what has happened here it is still so raw and fresh. Give yourself a few days just to allow this to happen. Until you have absorbed this then any decisions or move you make will be done completely out of perspective and could make this worse.

Once things have sunk in a bit then you can clearly face up to this and more importantly get through it. No doubt you probably feel as sick as a pig right now but please rest assured there is a lot of support here.

Comment

Thanks for the replay and support, still do don't it hard to cope. I'm having trouble getting sleep and eating. Just hope it all ends soon.

Comment

Hi there. It's a terrible shock to the system when this happens and it can throw you for a loop for weeks.

Please think about talking to your doctor and asking for some help. A body can't cope for long on little food and sleep, and it's no shame to get help. You don't have to tell all the details if you don't want to, but most experienced doctors have heard it all and won't be shocked.

It's bad enough to be accused once, but twice is awful, and is clearly her 'weapon of choice' when it comes to an argument. Please don't have any more contact with her, as it will only embolden her to make more complaints. It might be a long wait until this is resolved, so please, hang in there ad come back here for support as much as you need.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

J14
            Have you been to your GP?
            If not get the ball rolling now, as it takes a while to get any help in place.
            This will help you to get towards sleeping and eating properly again.
            You really need to be in tip top shape, if this goes forward.
            Of course, it still may not, so don't panic.
            But please remember the old advice, prepare for the worst, hope for the best!!
            Get yourself some help asap.
            YoH

Comment

Working...
            X