10 days to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone.

I had a conference with my barrister yesterday and while she and my solicitor seem confident. I am less so. Hearing things from the prosecutions perspective is deeply unsetlling and makes me afraid to take the stand.

While my accuser did give consent and was fully able to do so I still feel responsible for what happened and thats what the prosscution will use against me.

Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by Im scared View Post
      Thanks everyone.

I had a conference with my barrister yesterday and while she and my solicitor seem confident. I am less so. Hearing things from the prosecutions perspective is deeply unsetlling and makes me afraid to take the stand.

While my accuser did give consent and was fully able to do so I still feel responsible for what happened and thats what the prosscution will use against me.

Best wishes
      No disrespect pal but how can anyone be confident in your position?
      My trial is coming up very shortly, and I just keep playing it out in my head!

Stand tall, and keep things in perspective!!!

You sound like you have a good team around you..
      Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on..

Comment

Does anyone have any tips on remaining calm in the dock?

Best wishes

Comment

Hi Mate in the dock I held a picture of my son in my palm as he’s the most important thing in my life so any time I was scared or angry I looked at it and remembered why I am fighting it helped. Also between legal talks and judge not in I spoke to the dock guard about life random things it was relaxing and he was very friendly.

Comment

Thank you rightsfinder having been through it I fully sympathise with everyone and will always do what I can when I cannot in a hurry to leave.

Comment

Thank you farmer for being here for us. Yourr a source of hope and inspiriation

Comment

Todays the day

Thank you for all your support. Wish me luck.

Comment

We're all with you today Hun.
                  Stay strong and trust your innocence!
                  Everything is crossed!!!
                  Big big hugs
                  YoH

Comment

Thank you for your support YoH

Comment

Thinking of you.
                      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Good luck mate thinking of you

Comment

Best wishes for this week fella, we are all here for you!

Comment

First day done

First day went okay. One of the jurors smiled at me when he saw my nervous disposition. My barrister must be capable of some form of witchcraft, she got my accuser to describe me as "gentlemanly" in front of the jury.

Comment

Well thats a positive start pal!
                              Keep focused and keep updated

Comment

Its my turn on the stand today. The prosecution are going to try to tear me a new one

Comment

Working...
                                X