Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 months on...

Hello everyone,

I'm not very active on here anymore,so i thought i'd pop ny head in to see whats going on!

10 months on, i'm working and studying hard whilst trying to build some kind of social life again. Life seems to be getting better,but there are still quite a few residual issues left over,trust being a big one.

Was all the despair and personal loss worth it to get back to this point? Personally i can see that over time this will make my life better tenfold if i keep going the way i am. If you acknowledge it and fight back, hardship has a funny way of eventually changing everything for the better.

Am i still angry? Yes,very. It still angers me that I was made to suffer like that on a whim.

Funnily enough being angry or even happy (a rare treat) as a free man is a luxury i am very grateful for!

What ever you're going through, the fight only ends when you let it.

Take care!

Lovely to see you back with an update - and such a positive attitude too! I'm very glad that things are as good as they are for you and send best wishes for continued improvement. All credit to you!

I'm sure your post will give a boost so many still dealing with this horrible system. Thank you.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X