No announcement yet.

Falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bob, I've thought about you often and wondered how things were going for you as I knew you must be near to trial date.

Did you get a good Barrister in the end? and have they given you any idea about how it will go?
    The advice you have been given is very wise, but SO HARD to do eh?

Well all I can say is GOOD LUCK mate , I just hope I will be seeing the bananas dancing for you VERY soon. The only good thing about this for you , is that its been a very long road, but you are nearing the end of that road .

GOOD LUCK

Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob1234 View Post
      Hi All, I may not have signed on and communicated for a while but I've been lurking.

the waiting around ......... is a bit sh*t isn't it! i just want to move on but hey thats the law
      s
      Bob
      Hi Bob

Nice to hear from you again. I am not at your point yet but I can fully understand how you feel about waiting around being sh1t. I used to watch Law and Order Cops shows but now when I do I have to shout "B0LL0CKS" at the screen when they appear to go from crime to investigation, to charge and the court in a few days. I don't know if I am being paranoid but I get the feeling the justice system like to go slow so they can they can milk people for money.

Good Luck
      Pond31

Comment

• Update

Hi All,

i remmeber when i was first arrested and i came to this forum and looked through ALOT of threads i used to think why didn't some get finished e.g. the op come back and explain what has happened. i guessed it was either down to all sorted (as much as possible) or the worst. So I'm going to update my original thread.

I would like to update everyone on my case which you may have read through. After a CPS review a few weeks before my trial they have dropped the case against me and offered no evidence.

I won't go into much of the details but as you can imagine a lot was going on in the background.

I would like to thank everyone involved in this forum, without you i wouldn't have made it this far. Personally i would like to Thank Rights Fighter for the sol recomendation, Franticwithworry and peter1975 who i would always private message! "wewillbether" for getting in touch with me and offering to come to the court for support and all the senior members like casehardened who's threads and knowledge have helped me.

To anyone going through this, please bear with it. please have someone to talk to and use, even if it is this forum. There will be plenty of dark days, its been just over a year of hell for me but i feel lucky in the sense it hasn't dragged longer. i wish you all the best in this situation, its truly a horrible one.

Ill try my best to chip in with my thoughts and help those who have been in a similar situation to mine. stay strong!

Bob

Comment

• Wonderful news! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!

Here are the customary bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

• What great news and so well deserved as you've always been so supportive towards other members....

Thank you for your kind comments
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Fantastic news Bob. Thanks for logging in and telling us. ( I know what you mean about incomplete threads! )

I hope that you can put this firmly behind you and look to the future now.

It's always good to break out the banana's

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
              https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

• Fantastical news, a long time coming.
                Relax, take a deep breath and look forward to a brighter stress free future.

Comment

• Oh Bob I am SO HAPPY to hear that your case ended successfully. You were always so helpful to me and encouraging. I don't come in here much now as I'm trying to 'forget' my situation, but I knew your trial was soon so came in for an update on you AMAZING and fantastic

I'm still waiting not heard a thing, not sure still whether to push or just wait 1 year 4 months now... not on bail, life goes on but it is always there that black cloud of impending gloom

My solicitor even does not know if to push or let it ride. The problem is the witnesses may have moved away or forgotten the night .

Still GREAT news about you

Enjoy the rest of your life

Sam

Comment

• Congrats another member found innocent.

Comment

• Late to the party!

Bananas for you sir

Comment

• Great news! Congratulations!!

Comment

• That's great news bob

Comment

• Brilliant news. It's the first time I've logged on for quite some time and I'm met with this great news. Fantastic.

Comment

• I just read your whole story through from beginning to end Bob. You're a West Midlands lad like me.

So pleased that all this has been lifted off you. It was a tough road for you, no doubt. But, it's made you even tougher, that's for sure.

Stay strong and tell those you love that you love them.

Every best wish,

Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X