Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for people falsely accused of rape

Hi there,

I'm making a film for the BBC about people falsely accused of rape. I'd like to speak to people whose lives have been completely changed because they were wrongly accused of something they didn't do.
    We can deal with issues of anonymity for filming but firstly I'd like to speak to people who are or who have been in this situation. Please gte in touch nisha.chopra01@bbc.co.uk

Hi in was accused by my ex and then she withdrew it cause she couldn't cope with our two children and it was Nfa'd couple of days later, after going back as I still loved her and wanted the family connection, she accused me once again after a argument, when she made the allegation both times she said they happens 5 weeks previous to the allegation

Comment

Hello John,

The OP has not visited the forum for a month so may well have given up on anyone responding!

Therefore if you are serious about getting in touch (but do bear in mind that any documentary maker's objective is to make a newsworthy programme so may not be entirely favourable to yourself!) it would be best to use the email address in the post.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
      X