Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakwatts View Post
    I'm not here to discuss busineses etc but I've just taken a look at the Web page link in detail.
    I can't see a problem with it and I can assure you my friend has not been taken in my them.
    You could have an all singing & all dancing page which could baffle people but many people have succumbed to that bs before haven't they ie Stephen Cooper Falsely Accused.
    I won't put the link on anymore I was just posting for the first time and trying to help people. I apologise if it hasent come over like that.

Jake

How very true! I know several families who are still paying off loans of £KKs years after they were taken in by him.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hopefully he will get some rough justice soon. That won't help the awful financial position many of his 'victims' (not clients) have been left in & the heartache he has caused. I read that keeps an eye on these posts well good...Cooper..you are the lowest form of life & I hope you get what you deserve (legally of course)

Jake

Comment

So getting back to the original question, guys...has anyone had experience of a complainant changing their story significantly or know of this happening? If so what happened as a result - did the defence barrister go to town on them?

I note that the barrister in the current Rolf case accused one complainant of lying - so a robust response where the complainant is put on the spot is still acceptable? I started to get the impression the defence had to go lightly because judges didn't like the defence stepping up in this way.

Also, my last sub-question....how is the defence supposed to cross examine a complainant if their submission is by a statement only, which I have read somewhere happens if the complainant doesn't want to be in court/appear by video link? How can that be judicially fair?

None of these have happened to me, I just think it's good to share as much information for everyone's sake as possible.

Comment

It is so frustrating when a complainent changes their story.
          If the accused changed their story or version, then the Prosecution would come down on them like a tonne of bricks. This would also no doubt be reflected in the judges summing up & length of sentence.
          However, the scales of justice are firmly tipped towards the Prosecution, as a complainent is allowed to change their story or version of events as sympathy & allowance is given to them for 'error' due to their vulnerable state of mind which has 'obviously' had a detrimental effect on their recollection. For genuine cases, this is possible.
          The Defence Barrister would not be allowed to come down hard on the complainent as aggressive questioning is not allowed & frowned upon by the judge.
          It is therefore vitally important for NOT to show your ace cards to the Prosecution as you will find that they will rapidly change their 'stories' and hang you out to dry.

Jake

Comment

Hopefully he will get some rough justice soon. That won't help the awful financial position many of his 'victims' (not clients) have been left in & the heartache he has caused. I read that keeps an eye on these posts well good...Cooper..you are the lowest form of life & I hope you get what you deserve (legally of course)Jake
            Be careful there Jake!

Otherwise you'll be on the receiving end of threats, not just to you but to friends of yours if he can find them. I had years of emails from him telling me "I now have your home address and my solicitors are in process of writing to you". Of course they never did because at that time he didn't have my address at all. What on earth does "my solicitors are in process of writing to you" even mean? In process? Either they are writing or they are not.

Later on he would email demanding me to give him my address "so I can serve papers on you". Oh yes. As if!!

One threat he made was that he would appear at an appeal I was heavily involved with and was going to "serve you with papers". He never showed up of course.

Comment

Hopefully he will get some rough justice soon. That won't help the awful financial position many of his 'victims' (not clients) have been left in & the heartache he has caused. I read that keeps an eye on these posts well good...Cooper..you are the lowest form of life & I hope you get what you deserve (legally of course)

Jake
              OMG!!!! You too?!!!

He's awful. Promises the earth even pretends he can take or access accusers computers. Utter rubbish! He just takes a few statements and charges about £500 each for them. Claims to be some sort of private investigator. He couldn't investigate a pi** up in a brewery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                Be careful there Jake!

Otherwise you'll be on the receiving end of threats, not just to you but to friends of yours if he can find them. I had years of emails from him telling me "I now have your home address and my solicitors are in process of writing to you". Of course they never did because at that time he didn't have my address at all. What on earth does "my solicitors are in process of writing to you" even mean? In process? Either they are writing or they are not.

Later on he would email demanding me to give him my address "so I can serve papers on you". Oh yes. As if!!

One threat he made was that he would appear at an appeal I was heavily involved with and was going to "serve you with papers". He never showed up of course.

Didn't he threaten these forums owners with legal action if they didn't take down some negative comments about him? That's what he does. Somebody complains about him so he threatens to litigate. Same thing over and over again. URGH.

Comment

Hahahaha

I bet my friends are a lot bigger than his 😉😉

He's like an evil little hermit crab😀😀

How any solicitor would even attempt to defend him is beyond me & no doubt them.

😁😁😁

Comment

I could say but then I'd be served with papers ....... he's also involved a few QCs

Comment

Why is it wrong to speak the truth..no slander or offence there!!

I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to bring plenty of his victims in to testify at how they were conned.

I wonder where he's living now? His site is down.

Anyway, let him bring it on but that's enough of my time & ours discussing him.

A saying I've always used is"Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey"

Jake

Comment

Involved a few QC's!!!!!!!

Protecting each other I wonder.

I have no fear from these people who bully, Control, lie, deceive innocent people & their loved ones.

If certain other people of legal standing with expected integrity decide to associate themselves with conmen like him then they deserve to get what they rightly deserve.

This thing pisses (sorry for swearing) me off no end.

But one thing, I as we can all go to bed at night with a hot chocolate & sleep soundly..can they!!!

Jakeyboy
                        Last edited by Jakwatts; 31 January 2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Did you see the piece he posted up on his accused.co.uk website about a certain solicitor and I? I've got the whole lot screenshot in case his sites went down - I've been watching certain things happening in the background. One day I'll use the screenshots too - not just defamation but provable lies. He's obviously lost a few marbles.

The way he talks about me you'd think I was useless at my job, but if that is the case,why does he feel so threatened by me?!

One of his QCs was apparently moved from her Chambers. He was instructing QCs directly when he is not qualified to do that. And getting paid handsomely for that.

One family lost around £120K - under investigation. He is not regulated. I see he now has "ltd" after his works name. And he's changed one of his business addresses. No longer at Old Gloucester Street but in Hertfordshire. The other is based at barristers Chambers. Not sure he is allowed to do that....

Comment

Involved a few QC's!!!!!!!

Protecting each other I wonder.

I have no fear from these people who bully, Control, lie, deceive innocent people & their loved ones.

If certain other people of legal standing with expected integrity decide to associate themselves with conmen like him then they deserve to get what they rightly deserve.

This thing pisses (sorry for swearing) me off no end.

But one thing, I as we can all go to bed at night with a hot chocolate & sleep soundly..can they!!!

Jakeyboy

He'll see your comment "I have no fear from these people who bully, Control, lie, deceive innocent people & their loved ones" as a challenge! Please do feel free to post up any emails from him!

BTW if you use the forums search box and type in "Sexpert" or "Stephen Cooper" you'll see more about him from people who either used him and lost a lot of money, or met him and didn't like him on the spot.

"Sexpert" was one username he used. He complains about me being "unprofessional" (I don' pretend to be professional) then uses a name like that to tout for work!

Comment

Rights fighter..what do they call that.. let me think..errrrrm..don't tell me.....

DECEPTION & MONEY LAUNDERING

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                                He'll see your comment "I have no fear from these people who bully, Control, lie, deceive innocent people & their loved ones" as a challenge! Please do feel free to post up any emails from him!

BTW if you use the forums search box and type in "Sexpert" or "Stephen Cooper" you'll see more about him from people who either used him and lost a lot of money, or met him and didn't like him on the spot.

"Sexpert" was one username he used. He complains about me being "unprofessional" (I don' pretend to be professional) then uses a name like that to tout for work!

Sex pert hahahaha. Very good.

A second hand car man has more integrity than him ffs

Jake

Comment

Working...
                                X