Falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused

I was out on night with friends and this girl (who accused me) and I do not remember a single thing! I don't remember coming back with her at all but I was arrested at 6 in the morning accused of raping her. I tried to remember but nothing comes back to me, I had two flatmates who came back about 20 mins after she said we had left the club and one of my flatmates girlfriends said she heard us talking and her leave but nothing else and she was the only sober one due to working.

My anxiety has got bad and I still don't know if I had sex with her but I know I would not have raped her! She is seeing one of my friends and they always argue but I dunno if that has anyting to do with it. Will the police charge me straight away if my dna is on her? I have to wait 3 months and it is driving me crazy. Not being able to comment on any events from going out to waking up is making it worse as I feel it makes me sound more guilty Any advice out there?

Originally posted by benjamin View Post
    Will the police charge me straight away if my dna is on her?
    Only if you denied that you had sex with her. DNA would prove that you did.
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Your DNA on her doesn't automatically mean that you are guilty of any offence. As Peter1975 says, only if you deny things that are patently obvious, is there cause for you to be concerned about charges at this point.

Be honest, and if you don't remember, just say so. It's not illegal for a drunk person to have sex, or for people to be so drunk that they don't remember anything, though it may be very unwise.

Did you have a solicitor with you when you were arrested?
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Please get in touch

Originally posted by benjamin View Post
        I was out on night with friends and this girl (who accused me) and I do not remember a single thing! I don't remember coming back with her at all but I was arrested at 6 in the morning accused of raping her. I tried to remember but nothing comes back to me, I had two flatmates who came back about 20 mins after she said we had left the club and one of my flatmates girlfriends said she heard us talking and her leave but nothing else and she was the only sober one due to working.

My anxiety has got bad and I still don't know if I had sex with her but I know I would not have raped her! She is seeing one of my friends and they always argue but I dunno if that has anyting to do with it. Will the police charge me straight away if my dna is on her? I have to wait 3 months and it is driving me crazy. Not being able to comment on any events from going out to waking up is making it worse as I feel it makes me sound more guilty Any advice out there?
        Hi Benjamin,

I know this is a difficult time however I'd like to speak to you. Have the police been involve yet? I'm making a film about people falsely accused of rape.

Comment

Falsely accused and cant bare it

Sorry for posting this multiple times in separate threads im just looking for a quick response.

Saturday night i met a girl for the first time at a club, in the nicest way we were drinking responsibly and fully aware. She was all over me snogging me very intimately and we had left the club. We continued to get intimate and had sex. CONSENTUAL sex. It turns out she had a boyfriend he found out and shes then made rape allegations. Its destroyed me i cannot bare to go through it. Ive been arrested and bailed for 3 months pending further investigation. The police were very nice and understanding that there is two sides to every story. Im only 20 ive came along way through some tough years i need urgent advice what can i do. Whats the process, can i even be charged for a false claim?

We were kicked out the club as we were in a booth(seating area) having minor sexual comtact(touching). And continued after leaving the club. She was dead keen and made no mention of having a boyfriend atall. Which later came to light she did/has.

Comment

Working...
          X