New Barrister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Barrister

Has anyone on this site been defended or had any dealings with Amanda Johnson from exchange chambers as I've just been informed that she is my new barrister for my trial in February as my old barrister has let me down and can't be trusted to defend me words of my legal team

Hello This Man, I have a trial coming up early this year...and I have had 2 Barristers pull out, and now on my third!!!
    I have read up on many barristers in the North West area, but haven't come across Amanda!
    After a quick search online, I would say she was an excellent choice!
    Lots of experience in this field too so she will be well versed in the ins and outs hopefully?
    Keep calm and best of luck : )

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
      Hello This Man, I have a trial coming up early this year...and I have had 2 Barristers pull out, and now on my third!!!
      I have read up on many barristers in the North West area, but haven't come across Amanda!
      After a quick search online, I would say she was an excellent choice!
      Lots of experience in this field too so she will be well versed in the ins and outs hopefully?
      Keep calm and best of luck : )
      How comes two barristers pulled out? Did they give a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by sqounk View Post
        How comes two barristers pulled out? Did they give a reason?
        Hi, no idea tbh?
        Apparently these things happen, and frustrating as it is, we just have to get on with it!
        I don't think they would of done much work on it anyway so no harm done!

Comment

Fair enough but I noticed you first posted in Feb 2013. I find it nuts that your case as been going on this long!

Comment

Originally posted by sqounk View Post
            Fair enough but I noticed you first posted in Feb 2013. I find it nuts that your case as been going on this long!
            Honestly mate you have no idea!
            Its a long, long story...but hopefully the end is around the corner!

Comment

Working...
            X