Being reviewed by CPS in February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being reviewed by CPS in February

So officer in charge emailed me today to say she had passed case on to CPS yesterday and a lawyer has been allocated and a date of 7th February agreed to review the case on. She said they could get a decision the same day. We go on holiday on the 8th! Not all the technology has been assessed as yet.

To say I have a couple of worries is an understatement. She said that she doubts it would impact on his ability to go on holiday even if he was summoned (but she doesn't know). Also if do get that decision I can't even see the point in going as it will be awful I can't see how they can give a no further action when not all the evidence has been assessed so hard to be positive that that may be an outcome.

So the dreaded bail monster has evolved into the enormous CPS decision monster!!
    Nightmare.
    As for your holiday, I would go anyway.
    There's little chance he will be remanded in custody until the trial so that's not an issue.
    Just a word from my personal experience:
    We recently were due to go away (OH, myself and the kids) and the day before, we received, what is for us, life changing news.
    Can't go into details but this matter is directly linked to the False Allegations.
    However,
    We did go away for our holiday and although it wasn't how we wanted it, we straight up said that it was to be officially a "Stress Free Zone"
    We reassured him that it wasn't his doing.
    We told him that no matter what happens we are on his side, forever!
    And we make sure that the only thing that's important is US.
    Our little family was all we needed for the duration of that holiday.
    It gave us time to process and relax a bit.
    It never went away but it gave us an excuse to try and forget just for a while!
    We made memories that they will never take away!
    So I would go ahead with the holiday!
    You never know - you could get the call with NFA!!
    Then it'll be the best holiday ever!
    Hang on in there!
    Stay strong and stick together!
    Big hugs
    YoH

Comment

if we'd been allowed we certainly would have gone away but bail conditions (and the SS powers) have meant that we've had to cancel two trips that we had planned (and booked).
      Have that time for yourselves, we manage an hour every couple of weeks...

Comment

Working...
      X