19 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
    After the hardest week of my life and the trial delayed a day today after just 12 minutes i was found not guilty and the judge asked for a full report on why i was even charged will give more info later thank you so much everyone
    If the judge asks for an investigation as to why you were charged, that might suggest that this was a malicious prosecution. I know a solicitor who might be able to help with that..... You are a contact so you can PM me if you need to.

Last edited by Rights Fighter; 3 February 2017, 03:56 PM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Excellent news Farmer42

Please do stick around to help others that follow as per TD. To say I am happy for you would be understatement. I am just sorry you had to go through 7 shades.

May I also offer you the honour of the sacred

Kindest regards
      Mr B

Comment

Delighted for you

this is wonderful for you. I always felt it would be ok from your posts. Finally you got your say and the truth did come out. A hard journey but you can now rebulild your life.. So pleased at this news

Comment

Another good news story that I missed yesterday so belated congratulations and bananas on surviving your ordeal.................

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hello all,
            Thank you everyone for the bananas I can tell you now I never thought the day would come where I would get them so so happy came straight home to hug my son I have already booked our first family holiday abroad WELL NEEDED.

I just wanted to say this support group has helped so much I can not even begin to explain even helped me get where I am today. The whole court process was horrible from the start I do have many tips I learnt through the process that I will write about over the weekend to help others I also promise to return at least once a week to offer support advice or just an ear. Thanks again all and please have faith the truth will come out in the end.

Comment

Congratulations farmer enjoy your holiday xx

Comment

Wow great news

Comment

so pleased and thrilled for you Farmer have followed your story , have a fantastic holiday and look forward to hearing all of your top tips when you can . Has made my day knowing g you gave the right outcome .

Comment

Hi guys thank you again for all the bananas and congratulations some news today I have sold my story to a magazine yes they have paid me £500 for it but that is not the reason I have done it the 2 years I was waiting made my life hell I lost so much in myself and material things I hope even a small little article like this will high light to a few more people that many people are falsely accused and it does destroy lives.

A courier came to me today to sign the contract and then they returned it so hopefully it will be published in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post

A courier came to me today to sign the contract and then they returned it so hopefully it will be published in the next few weeks.
                      If it's the magazine (or similar) that I sometimes read if Mrs CH leaves it lying around they usually want real names & photos; did you have to provide these?
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

They have assured me the identity of me and her will remain anonymous as my sister is the accuser if they identify me they will identify her as for images they said tehy use blurred stock photos so seems good will let you all know which magazine when published so you can have a read.

Comment

Belated congratulations

So glad to hear you got the right result. I have been busy with moving in to my new flat. Here come the bananas...
                          "You are not obliged to say anything but it WILL harm your defence if you DO mention something that might help you in court. Anything you say will be put to the complainant so they can change their story."

Comment

Working...
                          X