No announcement yet.

19 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone thank you for the replies terrifieddad the fact you have won your case and are still here helping others shows what a great guy you are. Thank you to everyone else as well it is right when on legal aid they are not paid to reassure people that’s why we have this group.

I saw the barrister yesterday I am happy with him he seems to be on the ball, he said he has read over it and what she is alleging is not mechanically possible so he will go at her on that, he also said that the prosecution are not using her mum who she allegedly disclosed it to as they believe her not to be a person of truth even though she her self has never given evidence in any other trial or been in trouble before so he said he wants to cross examine her.

The accuser had stated since the alleged incident at the beginning of that year I have never step foot it in her flat I have provided pictures which is clear as day her flat and dated at the end of the year.

They are not 100% sure if they will be able to tell the jury about her ex husband standing trial for allegedly raping her then them moving back in together because the prosecution are saying that doesn’t mean she cant be raped again they are putting the application in anyway so fingers crossed.

Final note the barrister said he had an informal chat with the prosecutor and she reckons it should have not gone any further and she would rather be defending so positive thoughts there.

Thank you again everyone.

Comment

Hi Farmer

Will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes to you for trial,day. That sounds like a very positive and on the ball Barrister which is crucial and good information for the Barrister to pursue. The photos are really good and prove a lie straight away. I feel confident for you. You are as prepared as can be so take heart from that. This is your turn now, it's all one sided until Trial and ypur truth will finally be heard. Hold your head up high and get this behind you. X

Comment

Best of luck Farmer42.

Good advice from TD. He has gone through the whole process so you can be sure of his experience.

Mr B

Comment

Thank you for the advice and replies it helps endlessy feel kind of number today thinking this time next week it could have started.

Can anyone help me if someone has been mentioned as a witness in the accusers statement but has not actually given a statement can my solicitor still summons them?

Thank you

Comment

If there's someone you want to use as a witness, get them to contact your solicitor asap offering to make a statement. Apparently, the prosecution has a tendency to subpoena witnesses that may be helpful to the defence and then not call them, making them unavailable for cross examination. If the defence lawyer has a statement they can be called and questioned on that.

PLEASE don't take my word for this. I'm not in a position to give you legal advice. You MUST call your solicitor and check with them asap.
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hi
              Thank you very much for the reply, what I mean is she said the morning after it happened her husband phoned her and she told him that I had raped her etc and she was in a panic but he did nothing didn’t phone police get her checked on or anything so I wanted to know as she has mentioned him but he hasn’t done a statement can he still be called by us. Even though the police haven’t asked him for a statement or approached him

Thank you

Comment

Your solicitor can best advise you on specifics like this. Don't be afraid to ask and if he will not be a useful witness, you will also get an explanation as to why not.
                'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thank you I will ask him.

Comment

After the hardest week of my life and the trial delayed a day today after just 12 minutes i was found not guilty and the judge asked for a full report on why i was even charged will give more info later thank you so much everyone

Comment

Well done you for getting through it. Been thinking of you all week. Amazing. So so happy you got the right result.

Comment

congratulations!

Comment

Beautiful, just beautiful news!!!!

I was only thinking today you have been quiet, and was sure your trial had started??

Absolutely over the moon for you

Comment

Fan blooming tastic!!!
                            :
                            YoH

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
                              After the hardest week of my life and the trial delayed a day today after just 12 minutes i was found not guilty and the judge asked for a full report on why i was even charged will give more info later thank you so much everyone
                              Brilliant news

So glad the Judge wants to delve deeper about time decisions to charge were justified!

Comment

Wonderful news!! Please let us know if there are any developments on this, but I'm thrilled for you getting this result - and so quickly too.

Comment

Working...
                                X