Nfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa

Hello I posted on here back in the summer about my then 16 year old son being accused of rape which had taken place 7 months before his arrest. 1 am pleased to say that after the toughest 9 months of our lives the police came round this morning to say the girl had withdrawn her allegation and they were taking no further action. We are so incredibly relieved although feel numb at the same time. Thank you for all your support through this, this forum has been invaluable.

Thank goodness, some good news.

I hope you can put this behind you and get on with your lives. :
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Yes!!! Congratulations. First past the post for 2017!

Comment

Wonderful news!! Best wishes to all of you. Be gentle with yourselves over the next few weeks. It may still take a bit of time to recover from the stress you've all been dealing with all these months.

PS Thank you for coming back and letting us know the outcome. It's much appreciated, and I'm glad you found support here when you needed it.
        Last edited by Franticwithworry; 10 January 2017, 05:18 PM.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Such lovely news ! I hope you both can get over this and wish you both a fantastic future , such a young lad , I hope they take action against his FA too in the meantime here's some

Comment

Great news to hear. Well done for staying strong and supporting your son.
            Thank goodness FA saw sense and you can put this behind you. So,pleased to hear this

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful news. banana:banana:

Comment

Brilliant news, well done to both of you for surviving....
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great to hear that. I hope you can now relax and your son can get on with his life

Comment

Hi

Fantastical news, a great relief for you all. Hope you can out this nightmare behind you, look forwards not backwards

Comment

Great news for your son and also for you. I'm so glad you've had a positive outcome and really hope the scars won't be visible very soon. Deep breath ... enjoy the relief and move forwards positively

Comment

Working...
                      X