Bit of a rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a rant

I just had a stark realisation that our false accusation is something we'll never be able to 'forget'. Never be able to put it behind us. Will always have it cross my mind. Im only youngish too so quite a dire thought.

The reason being is because it split my family. The repercussions of which will be felt by generations and generations and generations...and generations to come. Its fkin sad eh.

You wonder how the false accuser can live with that. They cant be oblivious to the fact theyve ripped a family in two!!!!!! I get they probably dont understand the enormity of falsely accusing somebody. But they must understand the enormity of ripping a family apart surely!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I feel better for getting that off my chest

Originally posted by Ladyscot View Post
    I just had a stark realisation that our false accusation is something we'll never be able to 'forget'. Never be able to put it behind us. Will always have it cross my mind. Im only youngish too so quite a dire thought.

The reason being is because it split my family. The repercussions of which will be felt by generations and generations and generations...and generations to come. Its fkin sad eh.

You wonder how the false accuser can live with that. They cant be oblivious to the fact theyve ripped a family in two!!!!!! I get they probably dont understand the enormity of falsely accusing somebody. But they must understand the enormity of ripping a family apart surely!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I feel better for getting that off my chest
    So true Ladyscot,For me it would be less worse if we could see justice and the books turned on the accuser, with a hefty fine and prison sentence for all the disruption this has caused. Or else a totally different approach from the police/criminal justice team where in historic or difficult to prove cases no allegation is processed unless all the evidence is gained, not just the accuser's word, then fast tracked through the system, instead of ongoing bails etc.

Comment

Hi Ladyscot,

So true, my FA was my sister, and she has lost all of her family just to try and get some money by way of compensation. She was always the strange one but, the family looked after her and she bit the hand that fed her. She now faces a life time without family so sad.

Mick

Comment

My now ex wife was my FA, so the false & malicious allegations means that I am facing one hell of a prolonged battle to see & have contact with my 5 year old daughter.(I have not seen for 12 months) Yet my ex MIL - who actually abused my ex wife, can see our daughter without any issue (as the abuse occurred outside of the UK & is not recognised yet in proceedings)!

Outstanding equity there!

It really does not pay to be male in the UK...

Kindest regards
        Mr B

Comment

It's the same for us. I'm sure some people who accuse their own family believe their own lies and/or think that because it's family all will be forgiven and forgotten in the end. Some even seem to think that a FA is no big deal because the accused can't be found guilty on no evidence and they have got some sort of revenge by causing trouble that will go away of its own accord with no conviction. How wrong they are.

It can never be forgotten. There is always be the risk that another accusation will be made if the fancy takes.

Its absolutely tragic.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
          X