Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surrey Police Chief told officers to arrest first and investigate rape cases later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrey Police Chief told officers to arrest first and investigate rape cases later

Hi,

I missed this when it was first published by the Telegraph newspaper in August 2016-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...stigate-later/

I believe compensation is due to victims of this scam by Surrey police to bump up the number of reported rape cases in the county to gain extra Government funding for a problem that never existed.

I have made 2 complaints to the IPCC about the poor handling by Surrey police concerning my ex-wife 5 rape allegations against me.

The IPCC told me that the reason I was found not guilty of rape was there was not enough evidence for a successful conviction!!!!

I proved at my trial that my ex-wife was lying in both her witness statement and while on the witnesses stand by never mentioning a key fact that I had a broken arm at the time I allegedly raped her, which is simply impossible to do!!!!

I was told to give a no comment interview by the Surrey police appointed solicitor when I was first arrested for allegedly raping my ex-wife

Then when I tried to tell the police appointed Defense barrister that my ex-wife was lying I was told that she was not interested in what I had to say about the case.

I was held on remand for 9 months to then tell the jury that I had a broken arm at the time I allegedly raped my ex-wife, which was proven to be true after the Police went to my local hospital in Surrey and found my medical records from 15 years previous.

Finally, the Judge in his 60 seconds summing-up of the case told the Jury to go away to reach their verdict and and leave the sentencing to him!!

There was simply no investigation by Surrey police into my ex-wife rape allegations.

It was just assumed I was automatically guilty by the Police, Police appointed Solicitor/Barrister and the Judge.

My case shows blatant corruption by Surrey Police who in 2015/16 only convicted 1 in 30 men arrested for rape in the county.

This wasted huge amounts of UK tax payers money so that the Chief of Constable could justify her £200K salary, living allowances and up to 64 days holiday per year.

Unhappy
    Last edited by Unhappy; 15 December 2016, 05:56 PM.
Working...
X