House of Commons debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Commons debate

Hi all - there was a House of Commons debate about Operation Midland yesterday. I've posted the briefing pack and the main speech - I didn't watch it so I don't know of responses etc. but the main, opening speech is in the 'in the news' section. It's well worth having a read. I think there is palpable anger by MP's if you read the comments in the briefing pack together with the speech. Tides may be turning yet.

Grateful thanks for taking the time to post this debate; anyone who has been through the process won't find any surprises in there but to have the subject aired in Parliament so eloquently is more than any could have hoped for.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Interesting, I will read this evening.
      Hopefully some encouragement for the falsely accused at last, up against this current barbaric system!

Comment

Thank you for this. I'll settle down to some reading this evening.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X