Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irrelevant Posts

Bene.

I am astounded to see that you have been allowed back into this group. You are nothing but destructive and callous.

Scotty has already been "told off" for his attitude in the group and he does not need you to come over all high and mighty - judging him. You pretend to be a Christian, but you seem unable to recognise that Christians are taught not to judge. Nobody is perfect.

As I said he has already been told off here. He doesn't need it from you.

If you cannot say anything constructive or helpful, then just do not post at all. Anywhere.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Wow. RF! Remind me never to annoy you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sqounk View Post
      Wow. RF! Remind me never to annoy you. lol
      It takes a lot. There is history. Honestly.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I'm a Christian and am yet to encounter another Christian with benes attitude
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Yeah - easy to be indignant and pious, harder to show the true meaning of Christian teachings - forgiveness, understanding and self-sacrifice. I was just impressed with RF - strong women are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            Bene.

I am astounded to see that you have been allowed back into this group. You are nothing but destructive and callous.

Scotty has already been "told off" for his attitude in the group and he does not need you to come over all high and mighty - judging him. You pretend to be a Christian, but you seem unable to recognise that Christians are taught not to judge. Nobody is perfect.

As I said he has already been told off here. He doesn't need it from you.

If you cannot say anything constructive or helpful, then just do not post at all. Anywhere.

Sweetie, you're immature and idiotic response does not take way from the fact that I'm right. And honey and you know it! My religion has nothing to do with this. And the button line is that scotty will be judged!! If his prosecuted than his going to be judge far more harshly by a jury, if his tried in a Crown court or, a judge if it's in a magistrate court. If scotty, is charged and takes the stand and he expresses the views and the attitude his shown above!! Believe me, he will be only be aiding the prosecution in destroying his own character and reliability. The prosecution will destroy him and make him look so bad to the jury, that it wouldn't be so far fetched for the jury to think he did commit the crime, even though he didn't. Why? because his coming across horribly!
            And you know it!

How many innocent people are rotting in a jail cell because, they came across a little wired, or odd, or creepy?

It's important for Scotty to know his coming across really bad, while he still has some time to correct change his attitude and help himself.
            Even if scotty is not prosecuted for this, his attitude shouldn't go unchallenged, or be excused because his " "terrified".

And finally, you don't have to be " perfect" or be "religious" to know the difference between right and wrong, or exercise the basic degree of common sense.

And so would you use you're " nobody's perfect principle" to False Accousers? Because like you've said, no ones perfect right? We all make mistakes right???
            No you wouldn't!! So please save it! You're dislike for me is so strong that I can say the sky is blue and you would say no it's not its pink lol

Comment

sqounk
              Yeah - easy to be indignant and pious, harder to show the true meaning of Christian teachings - forgiveness, understanding and self-sacrifice. I was just impressed with RF - strong women are awesome!

You only have to look at her response to see how clapped out Bene is. Or maybe that's what she wants, a round of applause....

Here you are Bene. Just for you.

Not only does she post absolute tripe she takes the trouble to be equally offensive via private message.

She has been known to PM the wives or female family members of people maintaining their innocence telling them that their husband/family member is guilty and that they should be aware of that.

She seems to believe that she knows" when people are guilty or not, just by how the spouses post and then she takes it upon herself to pass judgement either publicly or via PM.

A more poisonousness individual one would be hard put to find. What on earth she is doing in a support group God alone knows. Attention seeking would be one reason I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene View Post
                Sweetie, you're immature and idiotic response does not take way from the fact that I'm right. And honey and you know it! My religion has nothing to do with this. And the button line is that scotty will be judged!! If his prosecuted than his going to be judge far more harshly by a jury, if his tried in a Crown court or, a judge if it's in a magistrate court. If scotty, is charged and takes the stand and he expresses the views and the attitude his shown above!! Believe me, he will be only be aiding the prosecution in destroying his own character and reliability. The prosecution will destroy him and make him look so bad to the jury, that it wouldn't be so far fetched for the jury to think he did commit the crime, even though he didn't. Why? because his coming across horribly!
                And you know it!

How many innocent people are rotting in a jail cell because, they came across a little wired, or odd, or creepy?

It's important for Scotty to know his coming across really bad, while he still has some time to correct change his attitude and help himself.
                Even if scotty is not prosecuted for this, his attitude shouldn't go unchallenged, or be excused because his " "terrified".

And finally, you don't have to be " perfect" or be "religious" to know the difference between right and wrong, or exercise the basic degree of common sense.

And so would you use you're " nobody's perfect principle" to False Accousers? Because like you've said, no ones perfect right? We all make mistakes right???
                No you wouldn't!! So please save it! You're dislike for me is so strong that I can say the sky is blue and you would say no it's not its pink lol
                Bene, there are ways to make your point without being offensive and rude. This is a support group, one with multiple members, not just you. Scotty had been told by several people, kindly, that his attitude could do him harm. It didn't need you to round on him a week later. This site requires that people use some judgement in how and when to respond. Most have an innate sense about this though you appear to not have.

You have a history on this site that makes people wary of your return. By responding to posts by calling people inappropriate names, simply proves the point that you have difficulty posting on here without being offensive and rude.

Nobody dislikes you because no-one knows you. That's the point of a site that allows members to be anonymous. What no-one likes is your rude and offensive way of dealing with posters here. Please follow your own advice and 'save it'.

This is not the place for it and you're behaving as if you want to be banned within 48 hours of being back here. Posting on this site is a privilege, not a right. Please don't forget that, and if you can't be supportive in a polite and kind way, please say nothing at all.

The issue isn't 'right' or 'wrong' it's common decency and politeness. I really don't care if you think someone else has been unpleasant to you. The purpose of my post is to address YOUR behaviour.
                'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Only recently attacked somebody for not believing their daughter. She knew nothing about the person or their daughter or the case just being a sanctamonious cow. Reduced a much loved member whos supported lots of us to tears.

A lot of people whos loved ones have been convicted no longer feel happy and safe here they need support more than anybody Bene is just vicious!!
                  Last edited by Lilyput; 12 December 2016, 04:55 PM.
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Thanks for alerting me to the situation regarding Bene xx

Comment

Just be aware that she spouts the most vile bile and vitriol. She has the effrontery to do this under the banner of (allegedly) being a Christian.

If she has a pop at you, just be assured that she is completely unbalanced and she only posts here for her own self-interests - attention. I am sure she actually gets excited when one of us respond to her responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                        Just be aware that she spouts the most vile bile and vitriol. She has the effrontery to do this under the banner of (allegedly) being a Christian.

If she has a pop at you, just be assured that she is completely unbalanced and she only posts here for her own self-interests - attention. I am sure she actually gets excited when one of us respond to her responses.
                        Perhaps a Christian fortune teller then, picking on the most vulnerable people is just sad, I will not reply to her messages if she dares PM.
                        I guess for her the devil must be in the writing !!

Comment

I've have some unopened ones in my inbox I don't want to hear what spiteful things she has to say. I've kept them to open in case admin want to see them.

Comment

Sorry to state the bloomin obvious but if she is an attention seeker them you guys are giving her the attention she wants.

Comment

As fun and as enjoyable this we hate Bene party has been. It's completely pointless and unnecessary to Scotty's situation. Contrary, to popular belief I was trying to give him the best possible advice I could. If you didn't agree with it that's fine or thought it was to harsh okay that's also fine. But lorging cheap personal attacks on my character, or religious views is completely unnecessary and not benefiting anyone here!!
                              It's not beneficial to Scotty, or you're own personal stories. It's actually incrediblely childish and immature that some of you can't disagree with me like grown adults, Without the name calling and insults.
                              Calling me a bad Christian doesn't make you any less of a better one.

And the funny think is that since everyone Constantly criticises me for lacking good Christian values, like being none judgmental, forgiving. Yet Some of you, are the ones who are still harboring such deep animosity and hatred from post previous arguments we may of had that I barely remember. This
                              is evident from some of your posts that you are holding on to such hatred that it completely blinds you, as everything I say and do is proceed as being wrong.

But isn't Christianity about forgiveness ?? Letting go of hatred and anger. Forgiving someone who may have upset you in the past??
                              I don't see anyone of you so called religious christians people doing any of that. Yet you judge me? Like Jesus said" he that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"

Comment

Working...
                              X