Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of Red Flag System on medical/social reports?dbs checking etc

Hi everyone,

So since my hubby was arrested for historic(30 years ago)" Alleged" sexual abuse claims, and is bailed living at the family home ,a red flag(which highlights safeguarding issues) has appeared on our property,(i don't mean literally!),but on all medical social reports dbs etc

We would have been none the wiser. If it was not until my son who is a teacher and still living with us was informed by his manager about the appearance of this flag, as he needed to ensure it was not my son that was implicated

I agree the system is a good idea, for children on the" at risk register," however we have not been informed that my youngest teenager has been placed on this we have also had no social work input.

Considering my hubby has no previous convictions, I think it is resonant of a system that assumes guilty until proved innocent.

So please people if you are in similar circumstance clarify with your solicitor. You will also need to apply through your solicitor should you be found NFA innocent as these flags are not automatically lifted..
Working...
X