Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Services and my son and my story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Services and my son and my story.

Bassicly I was accused of sexual assault and rape on a underage person as well as another's person who was also accused at the same time happened to be my partner at that time. I was on Bail but I went In For the final intrerview the had no Forensic evidence to put forward on statements and a interview with the person whom is the younger persons involved in the case.

Bassicly I was I'm not on bail anymore now pending PPS review but all bail conditions have been lifted and I have another child with another ex partner during the time I was on bail I applied to see my son social services messed about and about and I never got to see him this was 6 months on going now!. So now I'm not on bail I asked my lawyer can I see my son now wrote to social services and emailed them asking them did they have and issues with me seeing him. No reply he emailed them back a week later asked them again no reply then a 3rd time gen emailed them and sent a letter saying if they did not reply he would take there no reply as a sign a single they don't have a issue with me seeing my son

So time passed he advised me to go see my son but be supervised just to be on the safer side I was so happy I mean I cried for hours was so happy!. But the mother of my child this is the other ex I spoke about has blocked me won't reply at all I contacted her mother as her mother replied this

You or your mother or father or brothers are not allowed to see him and not allowed contact with any of them..

This makes no sense to me why social services would apparently say this and why they would even say my family is not allowed to see him either or contact any of the family as my son isn't not involved with case what so ever!.

I need advice guys can anyone shed some light on what I can do ?

I'll be contacting my lawyer tomorrow and social services to get to the bottom of this but what do you guys think ?

Contacting your solicitor and Social Services is the best course of action.

It's interesting though, that she isn't saying that Social Services made the decision. It could be that your child's mother has made the decision herself, but only asking the authorities yourself will clarify that for you.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Oh sorry she did say social services told her but then again I've been trying to contact them for 6 months now regarding contact. And that was all done via my solicitor who will have records of him trying to reach out to them via email and letter's.

So if they really had a issue with me keeping him or seeing him I would of tought they would have stated that towards me pretty quick.

To be honest I think it's her and her family stopping me either way I'll be on the phone first thing to mysolicitor and social services so get this sorted tomorrow. As I don't have any bail conditions there should not be any issues I could easily go and keep my brothers little child for a day but apparently I'm not allowed to see my own son ? Makes no sense to me what so ever!.

Comment

I agree with you. Just because she's saying it's Social Services doesn't make it so.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X