Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise Me?!

Right,

Im in a pickle here, I go to a lot of nightclubs around manchester and with my side role in work helping a friend who does camera footage for DJs and Clubs, I have had to say no incase I see any witnesses or my FA and her friends (whom have been attending even though they don't ever go there themselves).

I spoke to OIC who spoke to me like a dreg of earth and said "not much i can say as you're defendant and she's complainant mate so its hard"

I'm wondering where I stand if I'm in a venue working with my friend and she then enters the venue, where do I stand, am I to leave, am I to avoid at all costs and stay in CCTV View, have my colleague and another as a witness/wingman should she decide to add any further complaints/lies.

Oh I've also been changed from Fluoxetine as they were really for no better word re-wiring and forking my head up to some tune where I thought about standing in front of trains, jumping off bridges or driving my car into a tree. - spoke to my mother about this, she made me smile as mothers do by saying - Who would I have to moan at to do their ironing or washing or to stop leaving tools and car parts on the driveway.

My GP I saw is fantastic too, I told her from the top when I went in to see her. I'm very straight to the point and no bullshot, I was given 31 20mg fluoxetine, had 4 left and told her I was still feeling severely bad with no improvement (should see improvement after 3-4 weeks) and suicidal no matter what I did. Definitely the first doctor I have ever visited that spoke to me like a human being, sat me on the observation bed bolt upright with my legs off the edge, made me sit with my palms facing up, held my hands and told me I will change as a person, my personality will change, you'll gain friends, you'll lose friends, you'll be stronger, your judgement will get better too in time, you won't get better over night, it could take 2 months, it could take 6, 12 or 2 years but you'll get there. But most of all revenge isn't what you want, you want success. When someone like that has tried to ruin someones life like this you becoming successful is the best way of getting on. Now get out there and get back on the horse and for the time you're out of work focus on what you want to do with the rest of your life, get a fat note book some fancy pens and list what you want to do for work, where you want to go in the world, what car you want, anything you can think of. Keep it by your bed and if you wake up at 4 am with an idea, List it.

I left with a spring in my step and pottered off to the golf driving range, broke out my big bertha and had some Soundgarden and other 90s Style Grunge Rock on (as I had the whole range to myself) hit my furthest too 260/270yds made up - Learning to golf has been the best thing I could have done from this experience, its not about hitting as hard as you can, its about the sweet spot of the club but getting just that right power. If you're stuck and any old hobby isn't cutting the mustard GOLF! Peaceful, old boys that are politically incorrect with lewd humour, fresh air in your lungs, on your skin, and you have no time to focus on anything else but the ball! constantly looking at the silly dimpled round thing and where it goes!

My return to station is this coming friday at 8am for the first time, so wish us luck!

Hi there LLE

My advise is usually to try and carry on as normal as possible BUT......

In this case I would definitely say that for the time being you must stay as far away as possible.
    Unfortunately as she has made an allegation against you, she now has the upper hand.
    Avoid at all costs.
    If you break your bail (or if they can make it appear that you have) you will be jailed.

I'm sorry to say that at the moment your life is on hold.

Glad the doctor was helpful.
    The dreaded bail monster is lurking but hangbin there!

YoH

Comment

Hi LLE
      Just wondering if you were rebailed last month?
      Any update?
      Hope you're getting through.
      Hang in there
      YoH

Comment

Working...
      X