Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scared and suicidal - Somebody help (FA sexual assault)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
    Would the innocent man not have a case for miscellaneous prosecution if that a real thing or just something I saw on TV. When my case is all over, I am certainly going to speak to my local political parties about how cases are handle.

I am from Northern Ireland and many years ago we used to have types or cases called "Supergrass Trials". This was when a terrorist who got caught turned states evidence as you would say and "grass" on other members of his particular crime syndicate. Well at these trials it was quiet normal for 20+ people to be sent to prison on the word of one person. Of course after a few years and a number of appeals later the cases all fell apart as it was one criminals word against another. The point I am trying to make is that the justice system does not care about truth but convictions.
    Malicious prosecution is a real thing but we have no case for it because there wasn't anyone out to 'get' my man, just a policy of letting a court rule on any complaint relating to a minor, no matter how ridiculous. A monumental waste of time and effort all because the authorities are terrified of letting any genuine complaint slip through the net, and if a terrified but innocent pleads guilty along the way, all well and good for the conviction rates.

That's what I think, anyway.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I have the feeling I will go to court

I have the feeling I will be going to court no matter what. I have a LOT of anger inside, currently however most it directed towards myself. I don't want to turn it outwards on others because the results could be very negative.

Comment

Something nice for a change

Hi again everybody

As I am waiting to answer bail in January. I have been thinking just recently about how amazing my partner has been. She really has been a rock.

I have decided... New Year's Eve I am going to propose.

Now don't worry i am not doing this in haste. In actual fact I've been toying with the idea for some time, her recent support has just solidified my decision.

I also know that secretly she wants to get married (I have heard it from an extremely reliable source - her best friend lol)

So I just thought I would share it with you guys! Posting something positive for a change....

Any how on to my question! I have dinner booked for new year, now I need some advice from I you giys on how to go about this! I don't wanna do the ring in a champagne glass, to common! Also nothing to OTT cheesy and cringe, she wouldn't like it if I got down on one knee in a restaurant lol.

Thanks peeps

Comment

That is nice to hear that you are going to propose. Sometimes cheesey is still romantic. Ask the restaurant for advice as they may be able to do something special for you. I would just pretend to be choking on my food and get the waiter to come over to do backs slaps on me, Instead of food out pops the ring. You could take her to somewhere special such as the place you first met, or kissed and then pop the question.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this proposal and what an uplifting question to put to the forum,
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

What lovely news!

In the spirit of offering choice, I'd keep it classic. When she has a space in front of her, either before you start eating or after the first course, drop something and ask her to pick it up for you. While she can't see, put the ring box where her plate should be so she sees it as soon as she sits up, open or closed as you wish.

Congratulations on making the decision. Please come back and let us know what a lovely time you had. Nice news is wonderful to see on here.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                What lovely news!

In the spirit of offering choice, I'd keep it classic. When she has a space in front of her, either before you start eating or after the first course, drop something and ask her to pick it up for you. While she can't see, put the ring box where her plate should be so she sees it as soon as she sits up, open or closed as you wish.

Congratulations on making the decision. Please come back and let us know what a lovely time you had. Nice news is wonderful to see on here.

Not a bad idea - added to shortlist lol

Comment

You could do the old double bluff. Get the restaurant to come out and sing happy birthday to you partner and when she says "its not my birthday" you say "What am I going to do with this engagement ring then". Sorry I am a daft and sleep deprived.

Comment

Best wishes for tonight. Please come and tell us what you decided to do and how it all went.

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                      Best wishes for tonight. Please come and tell us what you decided to do and how it all went.
                      Hey everybody

So I proposed and it was accepted! Did it whilst we was out at the meal! Pretty straightforward, but it was a perfect moment and the mrs is over the moon.

Have to answer bail in a couple/few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusiondoe View Post
                        Hey everybody

So I proposed and it was accepted! Did it whilst we was out at the meal! Pretty straightforward, but it was a perfect moment and the mrs is over the moon.

Have to answer bail in a couple/few weeks!
                        Many, many congratulations! I am thrilled for you!! Very best wishes to you and your Mrs.

Fabulous news that will hopefully take your mind off the nastiness for a little while.

Comment

congratulations xx

Comment

Congrats!!! Can I be a brides made? I will even shave me beard off

Comment

Well done. Brought a smile to my face.

Comment

Thanks everybody.

Back to the matter in hand... 3 questions.

I answer bail on the 20th Jan... am I most likely to -

1. Be made aware via my solicitor what the OIC intends to do?
                                2. Be rebailed.

My third question is... taking into account everything I have said about this allegation, in the unlikely event I am found guilty, what are the chances of prison in my case. If somebody could give me an educated guess of sorts, that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X