No announcement yet.

Bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this new approach is privatization through a back door policy.

Yes if clients can afford the legal costs for a 28 day review then fine.However the rest of us will have to wait longer for these "express"cases to be examined.(I believe the policy was rushed in as a knee jerk reaction to certain celebrities complaining to the house of commons about how long the process is!)

No arrest means nothing,many jobs require the employee to inform employer of safe guarding or police investigations so the employee will be treated in same manner as if arrested. With possible termination of employment.

On paper the 28 day approach sounds a brilliant idea , but we know in realty with dwindling resources this approach is totally unrealistic.
    As I mentioned in a previous post, if the police had immediate access to medical notes,& other references online then perhaps it would be more realistic ,however they all still seem to be operating under a archaic computer system where they have to applie to view every referrence,which continues to prolong the process...

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
      I think this new approach is privatization through a back door policy.

Yes if clients can afford the legal costs for a 28 day review then fine.However the rest of us will have to wait longer for these "express"cases to be examined.(I believe the policy was rushed in as a knee jerk reaction to certain celebrities complaining to the house of commons about how long the process is!)

No arrest means nothing,many jobs require the employee to inform employer of safe guarding or police investigations so the employee will be treated in same manner as if arrested. With possible termination of employment.

On paper the 28 day approach sounds a brilliant idea , but we know in realty with dwindling resources this approach is totally unrealistic.
      As I mentioned in a previous post, if the police had immediate access to medical notes,& other references online then perhaps it would be more realistic ,however they all still seem to be operating under a archaic computer system where they have to applie to view every referrence,which continues to prolong the process...
      I may be wrong here, Silver, but I believe that at present the accusers medical records can only be requested after a charging decision has been made and there is nothing in the pipeline to change that. Practically speaking the police don't seem to do anything in the way of investigation aside from speaking to prosecution witnesses and/or examining electronics. The whole system is beyond ridiculous.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I hope you are wrong Franticwithwory re: the access to medical notes etc.I believed in our case it was all part of the investigation process that was how the OIC letter read that she was awaiting for these notes before a decision would be made as to charge OH or not for the alleged offence. Hopefully any wayxx

Comment

I hope you are wrong Franticwithwory re: the access to medical notes etc.I believed in our case it was all part of the investigation process that was how the OIC letter read that she was awaiting for these notes before a decision would be made as to charge OH or not for the alleged offence. Hopefully any wayxx
          I hope I'm wrong too. I'll try to retrace my steps to see where I got that information from.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Ok thanks franticwithworry,will remain optimistic,he has clearly not been charged all the email said was the obtaining of these reports is part of the investigation...

Comment

Ok thanks franticwithworry,will remain optimistic,he has clearly not been charged all the email said was the obtaining of these reports is part of the investigation...
              Then there's every reason for optimism. Consider me incorrect.

Comment

Working...
              X