Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sent her a message saying im sorry i raped you to my ex and now i'm suffering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent her a message saying im sorry i raped you to my ex and now i'm suffering.

I write this as the time will come where I will be fasley accused of something that never happened. I will be accused of raping someone where we had an extremely rough break up 2 years ago .

Although she may have a message saying "I raped you and i forced you to do things you didn't want" .because I was talking to.... so many girls behind her back and when she found out I would try to hide it. Since then I did change my number, deleted my social media and tried to move on, all before I would fight to keep her. she wanted the number of all those girls I was talking to. She wanted to tell them what a dog I was. I refused many times but at one point I gave up and wanted it all to be over so I did and then it all started on social media with a "hate group" saying who I was and saying not so nice things behind my back. Giving my number out, giving her number out. Some how, with the help of someone wanting to take me down she was able to download all my what's app conversations and even showed me an image of the download software and a number asking who this was. She had access to all the conversations with he girls. The abuse continued. I just wanted it to stop and end, i'd admit to all of it just for it to stop and she could blame me for everything. just wanted everyone to be okay and move on to try and get on with our lives. I didn't care I just wanted all the abuse to stop, all the screaming, crying and pain to stop just to stop. This is why I sent those messages, because i would admit to anything to ease her pain. All through this time it was her exams and this stress took a toll on it. She failed, it made me things worse, she asked me to change the results somehow and I asked someone... it wasn't possible. I had ruined her career, her life and ambition. Since the "incident" we had met up multiple times with no issues, kissing and holding hands. and even touching each other sexually.

She hated me, and rightly so, i was dishonest and messed her about in the most important time of her life. she would call me and abuse me all the time and I would just take it and aplogise for how i treated her and how dishonest I was. Until I had to change my number in November 2014. We had stopped talking until she emailed me around March 2015 to see how I was and wanted my number. i said we will just end up fighting or arguing she said we wouldn't. So i gave her my work number. first few months were fine and then it started again... all the abuse, I hate you, you ruined my life, i wish i never met you. But the guilt i felt I couldn't just leave her. I would do anything to help her, i would ask her 100000 times what can i do. she always said its for you to find out!!!

She says she's going to the police and does this every few months threatening me to do something about it. to help her. i ask her not to because of the message she has. The incident that happened was in the back of my car where she gave me oral sex while she was sat down and was laying down with my legs across her. i can remember 5/6 times that same thing happened where we were in the car and she wanted to give me a blowjob in the car. twice we drove around looking fr a quietish area and she would It was her idea. This even happened in holland park twice in daylight. we both said lets go somewhere quit in all these occasions. I NEVER forced her physically or with emotional blackmail. I never said if you dont we will break up or anything along those lines. I had neevr forced her to do any of those things. The time she is talking of is when I was laying down with my legs on her and for me to get her to do anything I would have to get up. she knew that I had done those things previously and she wanted to do them as well. I know i sent the message but it was all because I wanted it all to end. I've let her verbally abuse me since we broke up because I feel guilty of being such a dishonest partner.

Sending that message was a mistake a weak moment on my part where I would just accept for the failing of the relationship so she has closure yet not realising the consequences it will have. She has said she will go to the police before and I've told her not to. Not because I did what she is accusing me for but.. because of how it will destroy my marriage, my family and everything I have because... I sent that message without thinking. without realising ehat i'm sayng.

She has called, text, whatsapp'd me so many times that i've lost count. i had to delete whats app because of this. then she would harass me more. This has been going on for two years and she has said I'll give you one week to do something or she will go to the police.

What chance do I have because of those messages??

anyone?

Originally posted by elnacho View Post
    I write this as the time will come where I will be fasley accused of something that never happened. I will be accused of raping someone where we had an extremely rough break up 2 years ago .

Although she may have a message saying "I raped you and i forced you to do things you didn't want" .because I was talking to.... so many girls behind her back and when she found out I would try to hide it. Since then I did change my number, deleted my social media and tried to move on, all before I would fight to keep her. she wanted the number of all those girls I was talking to. She wanted to tell them what a dog I was. I refused many times but at one point I gave up and wanted it all to be over so I did and then it all started on social media with a "hate group" saying who I was and saying not so nice things behind my back. Giving my number out, giving her number out. Some how, with the help of someone wanting to take me down she was able to download all my what's app conversations and even showed me an image of the download software and a number asking who this was. She had access to all the conversations with he girls. The abuse continued. I just wanted it to stop and end, i'd admit to all of it just for it to stop and she could blame me for everything. just wanted everyone to be okay and move on to try and get on with our lives. I didn't care I just wanted all the abuse to stop, all the screaming, crying and pain to stop just to stop. This is why I sent those messages, because i would admit to anything to ease her pain. All through this time it was her exams and this stress took a toll on it. She failed, it made me things worse, she asked me to change the results somehow and I asked someone... it wasn't possible. I had ruined her career, her life and ambition. Since the "incident" we had met up multiple times with no issues, kissing and holding hands. and even touching each other sexually.

She hated me, and rightly so, i was dishonest and messed her about in the most important time of her life. she would call me and abuse me all the time and I would just take it and aplogise for how i treated her and how dishonest I was. Until I had to change my number in November 2014. We had stopped talking until she emailed me around March 2015 to see how I was and wanted my number. i said we will just end up fighting or arguing she said we wouldn't. So i gave her my work number. first few months were fine and then it started again... all the abuse, I hate you, you ruined my life, i wish i never met you. But the guilt i felt I couldn't just leave her. I would do anything to help her, i would ask her 100000 times what can i do. she always said its for you to find out!!!

She says she's going to the police and does this every few months threatening me to do something about it. to help her. i ask her not to because of the message she has. The incident that happened was in the back of my car where she gave me oral sex while she was sat down and was laying down with my legs across her. i can remember 5/6 times that same thing happened where we were in the car and she wanted to give me a blowjob in the car. twice we drove around looking fr a quietish area and she would It was her idea. This even happened in holland park twice in daylight. we both said lets go somewhere quit in all these occasions. I NEVER forced her physically or with emotional blackmail. I never said if you dont we will break up or anything along those lines. I had neevr forced her to do any of those things. The time she is talking of is when I was laying down with my legs on her and for me to get her to do anything I would have to get up. she knew that I had done those things previously and she wanted to do them as well. I know i sent the message but it was all because I wanted it all to end. I've let her verbally abuse me since we broke up because I feel guilty of being such a dishonest partner.

Sending that message was a mistake a weak moment on my part where I would just accept for the failing of the relationship so she has closure yet not realising the consequences it will have. She has said she will go to the police before and I've told her not to. Not because I did what she is accusing me for but.. because of how it will destroy my marriage, my family and everything I have because... I sent that message without thinking. without realising ehat i'm sayng.

She has called, text, whatsapp'd me so many times that i've lost count. i had to delete whats app because of this. then she would harass me more. This has been going on for two years and she has said I'll give you one week to do something or she will go to the police.

What chance do I have because of those messages??

anyone?
    what is it she wants you to do????

In all fairness from what i've read she has some real issues... so many women have had boyfriends who may of treated them a bit bad, cheated on them, but to then continue contacting them when the person has moved on and is married, and also blaming a failing career (i mean, really, she could re do her course or whatever) on you??

She still obviously still has very strong feelings for you...(and sounds a little bit loopy to say the least) but i'm pretty shocked that you sent her that message, cos i think that's going to be the big trouble.. If you are still able to contact her what i would do is message her (fb or something where you can screenshot the messages) ask her why she is doing this to you?? Ask her specifically why she thinks you treated her badly (is she going to put, because you raped me??) let her rant on so to speak and don't try to 'argue' with her, after she finish's all she has to say, ask her things that will show that she has been harrasing you badly over the last few years, ask her where she got her whatsapp thingy or whatever converstations from?? Also ask her "are you angry at me for not being able to get your grades changed??" you need proof of what she is doing to you and her mental bullying. In the messages i would say something "but when we last met up in _(month)____ why did you want to kiss me, hold hands, ect... " I might as go as far as ending saying that you only sent that message because of the preassure of saying something you want to hear, to get you to leave me alone," or something like that. I would then screenshot EVERYTHING and if she contact you after do not reply but keep every record of her contacting you, print of the proof and give it to someone else who can be trusted and can store it in a different house from yours incase she does go to the police and your house is searched.

also can i note its alot better to try and get her to contact your through social media/text instead of email as its harder to prove that the email address belongs to her, it that makes sense???

also, ask her why she wanted to get back in contact with you???

I really am now legal expert at all!! but i think if i was i your shoes that;s what i'll do. Build up enough stuff that if she did go to the police you have some stuff that might help.

You say your married, how much does your wife know with whats going on???

By the sounds of it, she can't live without contacting you so if she did go to the police she would really struggle keeping her distance!!

Keep Strong xx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Originally posted by hello88 View Post
      what is it she wants you to do????

In all fairness from what i've read she has some real issues... so many women have had boyfriends who may of treated them a bit bad, cheated on them, but to then continue contacting them when the person has moved on and is married, and also blaming a failing career (i mean, really, she could re do her course or whatever) on you??

She still obviously still has very strong feelings for you...(and sounds a little bit loopy to say the least) but i'm pretty shocked that you sent her that message, cos i think that's going to be the big trouble.. If you are still able to contact her what i would do is message her (fb or something where you can screenshot the messages) ask her why she is doing this to you?? Ask her specifically why she thinks you treated her badly (is she going to put, because you raped me??) let her rant on so to speak and don't try to 'argue' with her, after she finish's all she has to say, ask her things that will show that she has been harrasing you badly over the last few years, ask her where she got her whatsapp thingy or whatever converstations from?? Also ask her "are you angry at me for not being able to get your grades changed??" you need proof of what she is doing to you and her mental bullying. In the messages i would say something "but when we last met up in _(month)____ why did you want to kiss me, hold hands, ect... " I might as go as far as ending saying that you only sent that message because of the preassure of saying something you want to hear, to get you to leave me alone," or something like that. I would then screenshot EVERYTHING and if she contact you after do not reply but keep every record of her contacting you, print of the proof and give it to someone else who can be trusted and can store it in a different house from yours incase she does go to the police and your house is searched.

also can i note its alot better to try and get her to contact your through social media/text instead of email as its harder to prove that the email address belongs to her, it that makes sense???

also, ask her why she wanted to get back in contact with you???

I really am now legal expert at all!! but i think if i was i your shoes that;s what i'll do. Build up enough stuff that if she did go to the police you have some stuff that might help.

You say your married, how much does your wife know with whats going on???

By the sounds of it, she can't live without contacting you so if she did go to the police she would really struggle keeping her distance!!

Keep Strong xx

Thank you. She contacted me yesterday saying she was going to go to the police and when i did ask her i never forced myself on you or anything and she showed sent me the screen shots. Since this time I deleted whatsapp so i don't have much of the conversations and don' want my wife to see. I've just gone through my emails and have found conversations i sent to it where she is threatening me to give her numbers of the other girls i was talking to and one where she's admitting to getting software to download and hack my phone. she sent me a picture of it which i still have. I have a log of missed calls but as it's a work phone i've had to delete stuff. This is only some of the conversations that i have.

1 Dec 2:04 pm - Dont Answer!: That you are truly and sincerely sorry
      1 Dec 2:04 pm - Dont Answer!: Because if you were so sorry about what you did
      1 Dec 2:05 pm - Dont Answer!: You would know that ******* knowing the truth
      1 Dec 2:05 pm - Dont Answer!: Is onky fair
      1 Dec 2:05 pm - Dont Answer!: Only
      1 Dec 2:05 pm - Dont Answer!: And i will know
      1 Dec 2:05 pm - Dont Answer!: That you are sorry
      1 Dec 2:05 pm - Me: The truth is I like her and only wanna talk to her. We've only recently been speaking for the past 2/3 weeks properly
      1 Dec 2:06 pm - Dont Answer!: Ok
      1 Dec 2:06 pm - Dont Answer!: What am i supposed to do with that info
      1 Dec 2:06 pm - Me: Before then it was a few days a week
      1 Dec 2:06 pm - Dont Answer!: Lol thats still a lot
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: That's good though
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Me: Let it go and let me prove that I'm not the dick I used to be
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: Well not for her
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: Prove it then
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: Give her numver
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: Number
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: This is your chance
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: You lied to me
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: You cheated on me
      1 Dec 2:07 pm - Dont Answer!: You raped me
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Dont Answer!: But you still don't care about anything or anyone but yourself
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Dont Answer!: You are beyond selfish
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Me: Do you think she's even talk to me after u tell her that?
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Dont Answer!: Hopefully not
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Dont Answer!: You might rape her too
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Dont Answer!: And that would be awful
      1 Dec 2:08 pm - Dont Answer!: I don't care about you
      1 Dec 2:09 pm - Dont Answer!: I care about all the other potential people you can hurt
      1 Dec 2:09 pm - Dont Answer!: Including *******

this was dec 2014. the accusation was around april/may2014 and she met met 4/5 times after that in 2014 and august 2016.

My wife has no clue.

Comment

Although she may have a message saying "I raped you and i forced you to do things you didn't want" .because I was talking to.... so many girls behind her back and when she found out I would try to hide it
        Sorry but to admit to rape, which could land you in prison, because you were talking to other girls behind her back is absolutely no defence.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          Sorry but to admit to rape, which could land you in prison, because you were talking to other girls behind her back is absolutely no defence.
          That's not my defence. She was constantly abusing me, saying her career got ruined because of me and it's my fault, contstant making me feel guilty at that point i was so sick of the abuse i just said yes to everything, admitted to being a horrible partner, evil person, not caring about anything but myself. i said it without thinking and just wanted her to leave me along but she kept making me feel guilty about ruining her life.

Comment

If your certain everything was consensual never admit to anything you haven't done especially not rape if she goes to the police you'd struggle to defend yourself. You may have to keep her a bit away until she moved on I'm sorry
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Working...
            X