Falsely acused of rape and beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely acused of rape and beat

Hi my name its Andrei and i never thought something like this could happen.i.m maried and i met a girl on badoo ap who was homeless and we start drinking at a pub in south London with my friend who was a witness around 6 hours and she was keep saying that lets gets a hotel lets get a hotel.i thought it will be a one night stand..but she was very ugly and stinks..so i didnt wanna go in the first time.but after i get drunk she as well my friend left home and i went to the hotel.then she puts to sleep which this made me angry and i went downstairs ask the guy from the reception to take her out from the room and he said only the police can do that and i said yes call the police as i realised that she used me just for a place to sleep.i went home and the second day sunday 8 am i was arrested from my house for suspicion of rape and beat.i was in lewisham police station amd interviewed my voice recorded and kept into a cell for 6 hours which i have nightmares even now and then relesead on bail for december without no charges just no to contact or contact her as vulnerable person as reason but i was thinking it might be the vulnerable person...now i.m asking you in my case.as i was keep looking for a sexual solicitor but i decide which one its ok as i want a good one..and about the money as are very expensive and wanna be a good choose.also i didnt took any solicitor at the station as i know i was telling the truth as above and i know the free one are not good at all.
    Please help me with some numbers or solitors in my case..
    Andrei

Hello Andrei

Let's see if I have understood this.

You have gone for a drink with a woman you do not know, after meeting her on a dating App (your wife know about this?)

Your friend is present during the first few hours.

You don't fancy the woman but you eventually drink enough alcohol (so presumably she looks more attractive - because you are very attractive of course) and you book a hotel room. Am I right so far?

You both go into the hotel room and she falls asleep (presumably because she has had a lot to drink too, maybe because she didn't really fancy you and only wanted a bed for the night?)

You are upset because she went to sleep. You go down to reception and complain to the receptionist that you basically didn't have sex so you want your money back.

The receptionist cannot remove the woman from the room unless the police are called. You say "yes please call the police, because I am very upset that she went to sleep when I thought we would be having sex, even though I think she is ugly and stinks".

You think nothing of that but go home to your lovely wife. The police pick you up the next day and take you in to be questioned. You did not have a solicitor because you are innocent.

OK. Hopefully you will now know that it is not a good idea to go into a police interview without a solicitor.

Hopefully you now know that it's not a good idea to be using dating Apps and then going to hotels with women you have never before met before asking your wife if this is ok.

If you are called back in for interview then ask for this person http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...ile/harvey_fox

Freeman's solicitors are based in London. If you are charged, it will depend on your income as to whether you are entitled to claim legal aid (free) or you might have to pay towards your costs.
    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 24 November 2016, 06:33 PM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Hello Andrei

Let's see if I have understood this.

You have gone for a drink with a woman you do not know, after meeting her on a dating App (your wife know about this?)

Your friend is present during the first few hours.

You don't fancy the woman but you eventually drink enough alcohol (so presumably she looks more attractive - because you are very attractive of course) and you book a hotel room. Am I right so far?

You both go into the hotel room and she falls asleep (presumably because she has had a lot to drink too, maybe because she didn't really fancy you and only wanted a bed for the night?)

You are upset because she went to sleep. You go down to reception and complain to the receptionist that you basically didn't have sex so you want your money back.

The receptionist cannot remove the woman from the room unless the police are called. You say "yes please call the police, because I am very upset that she went to sleep when I thought we would be having sex, even though I think she is ugly and stinks".

You think nothing of that but go home to your lovely wife. The police pick you up the next day and take you in to be questioned. You did not have a solicitor because you are innocent.

OK. Hopefully you will now know that it is not a good idea to go into a police interview without a solicitor.

Hopefully you now know that it's not a good idea to be using dating Apps and then going to hotels with women you have never before met before asking your wife if this is ok.

If you are called back in for interview then ask for this person http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...ile/harvey_fox

Freeman's solicitors are based in London. If you are charged, it will depend on your income as to whether you are entitled to claim legal aid (free) or you might have to pay towards your costs.
      Yes exactly you get it right.i know i.ve done a sin in front of god as i was cheating my wife but technicly nothing happened and i.m wondering how can somebody make some allegations and play with somebody elses life..its not so easy..i cant sleep in the night..nightmares.i.m for 7 years in uk and never stole a candy..i.m not that kind of man i.m not a criminal...i hope she get punished in the end of all as you cant get away with something like this..

The detective who bailed me out he said call me to see the case but i did called him in the last month 6 times voicemail even text but never answered..so what i.m asking if i go to police station i can find out more informartion regarding my case?wanna find out whats gonna happen and also they siezed my phone as forensic evidence where all the conversation was made and i did show.all the things are in my favour.why they didnt toom a statement from my witness?as he saw her 7 hours he seen the stun the way she was looking ...many things which didnt police investigate them...i mean in this case i dont think its about proving anything as long as no sec involved..drunk consent its still consent a judge told in the past.the bruises or stun from spiders was on her when she came.cctv from the pub can show that and alsoy witness.there are 100 percent fake allegations as maybe she wants money or something.what i dont understand is how police can be so naive?
      Of course they didnt charged me just bailed me with condition of not contacting her.

Comment

why they didnt toom a statement from my witness?as he saw her 7 hours he seen the stun the way she was looking ...many things which didnt police investigate them.
        The police tend to not bother with anything that can help the case for defence although having said that, in this case, your friend saw you and the woman BEFORE the alleged incident. It is what is supposed to have happened after you got into the hotel room that is important.

the bruises or stun from spiders was on her when she came

I have no idea what you mean by bruises or spiders. I appreciate that English is not your first language.

cctv from the pub can show that and alsoy witness.

As I said above, what happened before the alleged incident is not important, unless she claims that you dragged her from the pub to the hotel.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          The police tend to not bother with anything that can help the case for defence although having said that, in this case, your friend saw you and the woman BEFORE the alleged incident. It is what is supposed to have happened after you got into the hotel room that is important.

I have no idea what you mean by bruises or spiders. I appreciate that English is not your first language.

As I said above, what happened before the alleged incident is not important, unless she claims that you dragged her from the pub to the hotel.

Yes indeed english its not my first language but yes she claims i done those bruises or whatever they are..but she had them before when she came and thats why i wonder why police didnt took statement of the single witness??
          Hopefuly the girl who was homeless had trouble in the past with police.

I dont understand this country..everybody who.s drunk or unhappy go to police and start lie but never thinking about the other mans faith..thats something only in uk happens...never other country in the world wont see so many false allegations..

Comment

And something else which in my opinion its doesnt make sense...if i.ve been a detective

2 acusations
            1.beat and bruises..which are ild more than 24 hours cctv to proof and witness.
            Sorted..nothing to investigate
            2.rape.if no sexual contact happened i think when somebody tell the police she.s been raped they use a kit to prove the rape swab, sperm , vagina.nothing took from me.abd second a girl who is beat up and rape its not 9n badoo next morning when i was arrested.is it make any sense?on top of all i call the police not her.she said that probabibly being upset of me that i call the police.this is typical type of women who lie to gain something.
            So basicly what its investigating the police??
            Only if you think 20 seconds sounds fake....
            I dont get it honestly... if its justice in uk or england she has to be prosecuted for using me as a night to sleep and false allegations 6 hours in a cell.whats gonna happen with her????

Comment

Working...
            X