Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie to forum... Neverending wait for bail date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justanotherday View Post
    Hi All
    I haven't posted here for a while, when I joined I really wanted to help other people who are going through the same.motions but I just haven't been able to, so for that i really do apologise.

we've had a lot of paperwork to go through and many many early hours bedtime trying to get everuthing written down and in order, I think we are nearly there!

Trial is a couple of weeks and we are all starting to crack a bit under the pressure, I am a key witness as one of the allegations happened after a party i was at, although accuser has got dates completly wrong and not mentioned me at all. I feel half responsible for the outcome, whatever it may be!

Has anyone taken anything to calm nerves before attending court? Never taken anything before as usually don't suffer but I'm already not sleeping!

I hope everyone is well and is tearing holes in those false statements :-)

Xxx

Trial next week also. Restless nights have started too. Dreading it.

Comment

Hi Guys

Yes our defence team is brilliant - although having not used any solicitor / barrister before I have nothing to compare them to but they have put us at ease and been very thorough with our statements. Had more things through from CPS this morning and solicitor phoned at 8am to go through them before meeting on Friday.

seeing GP tomorrow so fingers crossed for some good nerve suppressing drugs!!!

Thoughts are with you WronglyAccused - do you feel like you have done all you can? Ready for the fight? We keep asking ourselves if there is anything else we can do / think of but drawing blanks now. I truly hope the jury see sense, will be thinking of you xxxxxx

Comment

Thinking of you both as trial approaches. We will all be with you in spirit. Well done for coming so far.

Your GP should be able to help. It's definitely worth the visit.

Comment

Ok so trial is going to conclude today with just being sent out at lunch / Just before.

I wasn't allowed in until yesterday. It went how we hoped but we all look back and think if I had said this or answered that differently. Hubby is not a speaker and was shaking on the stand but he got through it. He knows he said a couple of things he didn't have to say but hopefully nothing damaging.

Now I feel numb. We have a couple of family members that have been in the gallery throughout and will be there with me today, our support is so appreciated.

I feel like so many people on here get NG that there's got to be a different verdict eventually 😐

Strength and thoughts to all xxx

Comment

We are all with you and thinking of you both. It is human nature to have self doubt and question what you said.

Praying for the right result for your husband and you.

Comment

Originally posted by justanotherday View Post
              Ok so trial is going to conclude today with just being sent out at lunch / Just before.

I wasn't allowed in until yesterday. It went how we hoped but we all look back and think if I had said this or answered that differently. Hubby is not a speaker and was shaking on the stand but he got through it. He knows he said a couple of things he didn't have to say but hopefully nothing damaging.

Now I feel numb. We have a couple of family members that have been in the gallery throughout and will be there with me today, our support is so appreciated.

I feel like so many people on here get NG that there's got to be a different verdict eventually 

Strength and thoughts to all xxx
              Thinking of you today, last hurdle. You will do this and keep your heads held high.
              Sending massive positivity to you both that the nightmare is finally over and you can move past it to a happy future x

Comment

Be strong.
                Sending hugs
                It's nearly over whatever may happen
                Positive vibes all the way!
                YoH

Comment

I think first and last days are the worst for most people. Hang in there! I have everything crossed for a correct result for you.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I will have everything crossed here for the right verdict. Stay strong.
                    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Best wishes hopefully it will all be over soon and you will have right result

Comment

Thank you all 🙂

Judge isn't doing his summing up until Monday then jury will be sent out 😐

Hope all have a good weekend :hugs:

Comment

Horrible having to wait over the weekend. Hold on in there and hopefully Monday will bring Justice
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I have been thinking about you today, hope it went as well as possible

Comment

Any update? Is this one of the cases that has been banana'd elsewhere and I've missed it?
                              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Banana time!!!

So sorry guys - I saw the new post pop up and thought... I'm sure i posted... seems I wrote a message but didn't send it!!!!!

Majority (10) on all counts - worst week of our lives and cant quite beleive its over!!

Strength to everyone still battling, those last couple of days of the trial are literally the hardest but hang on in there. Once we are back to normal in our routines I will come back to help out with my limited knowledge and experiences during this time!

Comment

Working...
                                X