my story help pleasse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronuk99 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Yes you are right i wont plead GUILTY because that would be lying and i dont want to live with a lie no matter what . thank you again
    Glad to hear it.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Take it easy - you are probably in for the long haul like many of us. Know that you are not alone and that people will respond to you on here who are in a similar position or can advise you. I and others have found it to be an enormous comfort in these difficult days. Keep your faith and rely on it. And listen to the very good advice you get on here from the long standing members. Like others say, be kind to yourself.

Comment

your health in important...both mental and physical.

don't let this kill you ^^

you probably need to have a good sit down with your solicitor and iron out your options properly
        Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
        Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
          your health in important...both mental and physical.

don't let this kill you ^^

you probably need to have a good sit down with your solicitor and iron out your options properly

Im the wife of my husband and i can see he as been putting is story together for help-and advice. My husband today had a 2nd heart attack i spent most of the day at is hospital bedside. aT 66 years old i think this as had its toll on him. Im even more worried now that they tell me he will need another heart operation as the wire attached to is stern as come undone and piercing is chest wall . I just dont know what to do anymore except show my love no matter what.This is a tragedy . i must be strong as we have 2 young boys

Comment

Dear Ronuk99, Wife & Family.

Please accept my deepest sympathy for the terrible ordeal you are all going through. I appreciate that a medical challenge on top of everything else is the last thing anyone wants in this or any traumatic situation.

All I can offer are my best wishes to a steady & sure recovery. You have my best wishes. You, your family & Ronuk99 are not alone.

Come back here often. A large number of people on this forum are wishing you, their best for a successful outcome. Be sure of that.

Kindest regards
            Mr B

Comment

Im the wife of my husband and i can see he as been putting is story together for help-and advice. My husband today had a 2nd heart attack i spent most of the day at is hospital bedside. aT 66 years old i think this as had its toll on him. Im even more worried now that they tell me he will need another heart operation as the wire attached to is stern as come undone and piercing is chest wall . I just dont know what to do anymore except show my love no matter what.This is a tragedy . i must be strong as we have 2 young boys
              I'm so sorry to hear of this development.

Please know that there is much love and support available here for you. It is indeed a tragedy and you are right, the best thing you can do at the moment is show your husband as much love and support as you can. You have much on your plate with all this and two young boys to care for as well, so please be sure to look after yourself too. You cannot care for others if you don't care for yourself.

I tell people often, and believe it, that we are all stronger than we think.

For the moment, concentrate on his health, and make sure that anyone who needs to know, (the investigating officer, his solicitor, for example), know of this latest development. He needs to be protected from unnecessary pressure while he has surgery and recovers. You are best placed to make sure of that.

Don't forget that we are here if you need advice or emotional support.

for you all.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

thanks for your replys . i will speak to his doctor on monday about is situation . Iminformed today my husband will need surgery to remove the wire inside is chest area and other heart tests. im wondering if the dooctor will provide a letter to the court asking for pause on the proceedings whilst they get my husband well enough. Due to is life term mental trauma as you can read at the start of this forum the judeg might refrain from sending my husband to jail which i believe as many others will push him over the edge. If he must be punished then i pray it wont be jail as this would have greater effect on is children. Our son suffers ADHD and needs is dad. if anyone can advise me or someone suggested a plea letter to the judge

Deanna

Comment

Talk with your solicitor. S/he will be best placed to advise you though I'm sure account will be taken of your husband's state of health. It would be inhuman not to.

Again, talk to his solicitor and of necessary make sure that your husband gives written authority for the solicitor to talk to you too - or even instead of him. Then you can deal with things for him if necessary and protect him from some of the stress.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your supportand advise. Ok......today i visited my solictor as tomorrow we go to 1st hearing at the magistrates . For the 1st time i waS TO hear what this woman was accusing me of.It seems she is stating that i touched her without consent.

She told many lies saying i forces myself on her when in fact these things never happnened. At the end of her statement the solicitor could see she was lying wehen she stated.

After i left the property she said she was in fear and that i would return.....instead she said she went outside her house into the garden for a FAG and then went back inside to lock all the doors .the solicitor believes if she was in fear then why go outside no matter what ??

2nd the solicitor informed me this woman has previously made accusations against another neighbor for attempted rape . she also accused my wife of trying to poison her after my wife kindly made her a cake for Christmas.

Tomorrow is an hearing will my solicitor defend me tomorrow.Idont know???
                    My solicitor advises me to ask for Jury or can be in magistrates.

i am 100% pleading not guilty after hearing her statement.

So far im quite calm about tomorrow but whoknows may be different by morning

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by pablito View Post
                      I have read the above link and would like to say to the gentleman to plead not guilty if you thought that there was reasonable consent. i do not want to say too much about my case, but I believe that some false accusers when faced with the scenario of a trial and the truth to be told under oath may have second thoughts about lying to people who can tell a liar from someone who is telling the truth, and also a good wife helps, if you believe you are not guilty of sexual assault then please plead not guilty. I almost pleaded guilty to make it go away, but the sex offenders register will not go away and the people that can intrude into your life from being on it, not to mention the people that will be notified in your locale. Best wishes from pablito
                      Hi,

Just wondering, was this in Scotland?

Looking for some advice please.

Thank you

Comment

Thanks everyone for your supportand advise. Ok......today i visited my solictor as tomorrow we go to 1st hearing at the magistrates . For the 1st time i waS TO hear what this woman was accusing me of.It seems she is stating that i touched her without consent.

She told many lies saying i forces myself on her when in fact these things never happnened. At the end of her statement the solicitor could see she was lying wehen she stated.

After i left the property she said she was in fear and that i would return.....instead she said she went outside her house into the garden for a FAG and then went back inside to lock all the doors .the solicitor believes if she was in fear then why go outside no matter what ??

2nd the solicitor informed me this woman has previously made accusations against another neighbor for attempted rape . she also accused my wife of trying to poison her after my wife kindly made her a cake for Christmas.

Tomorrow is an hearing will my solicitor defend me tomorrow.Idont know???
                        My solicitor advises me to ask for Jury or can be in magistrates.

i am 100% pleading not guilty after hearing her statement.

So far im quite calm about tomorrow but whoknows may be different by morning

Ron
                        How did the hearing go?

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                          How did the hearing go?
                          The hearing was at Hastings magistrates court . Did my best tolook as if i was going toa wedding in my suit or funeral in my case. To be honest i was quite calm until the magistrate appeared and i could feel my hands beginning shake .The prosecutor spoke first and after-reading the charges said we are happy for this to be delat with in the magistrates. My solicitor advised we should take it to Crown Court which may have surprised the prosecution team.

My solicitor informs me today the victim [should be me] wants to give there evidence of lies behind a screen or video link.Hope it dont happen.
                          After this we spoke about the statement she made and mysolictor really feels she as set this up .There just seems to be lots of details and mistakes when she said..............After i left the premises of her home she says that, she in fear of her life but decided to go outside into her garden and have a fag....then realizing how afraid she was and then went indoors locking all the doors. solicitor feels its strange that she was so afraid and yet goes outside ????

okso now im on bail till demeber 16th to appear at Lewis croewn court for another hearing. willupdate as any info comes up

Comment

A complainant giving evidence from behind a screen or video link is quite normal in these cases so don't be surprised if this is what happens.

Hold on in there
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Dressing smartly is always a plus. I'm always amazed to see how many people turn up to court scruffy. I'm glad it all went reasonably well.

When we dealt with this, almost all the prosecution witnesses asked for a screen. It's all for effect where FA's are concerned, I think.

Hang in there and don't let it get to you.

Comment

its 1:45 am and ive never felt solow as i dotonight. Even suicidal thoughts kept going through my head. I know 100% i am so inocent and im allowing this other person to make lies even under oath. Tonight i was so down i screeamed at my wife which terrified the hellout of her. i went for a walk and came home 2 hours letter . my poor wife was sat there still crying .Already she is on anti-depressants .myself im not in good health with heart problems . Now to save any more health problems for my family as my wife is beaten and i feel so sorry for her........im thinking of changing to GUILTY to get this over with otherwise its going tokill this family.mAYBE TOMORROW I WILL FEEL DIFFERENT AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                                X