my story help pleasse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspended sentence

I think last night i waS at the lowest of the lowest and all i could see was a brick wall. Today i was in court and i thought of what u said and how suicide was not the answer. The judge told me he was confused with all the case and found it odd. he imediately told me he will not send me to prison due to my bad health and the fact this was a very confusing case . I was theerfore given 12 months suspended for 2 years. When i walked out the court my family ran to me with joy and happiness that we can now go on with our lifes.

You know what this has been the hardest ever ever part of my life . To live it every day was a nightmare . In the end a line as been drawn and i am free

Thank you everyone for your support

Comment

I'm so glad to hear that the judge was sensible and applied reason and justice to the situation so far as he was able.

I quite understand how desperate you were feeling yesterday, but am so glad that you didn't let those feelings get the better of you before today. A suspended sentence means that you can get on with your life and though I know that it's a gross injustice that you have to endure any punishment at all, this is the best possible outcome for you.

Very best wishes to you and your family for the future.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

It's been a long day waiting to hear from you. Thank goodness the judge saw through the accuser's evidence, though obviously he couldn't not pass a sentence in view of the jury's verdict.

I'm so pleased to unload the bananas
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Oh yes - bananas!!!!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

so so glad

Originally posted by ronuk99 View Post
            I think last night i waS at the lowest of the lowest and all i could see was a brick wall. Today i was in court and i thought of what u said and how suicide was not the answer. The judge told me he was confused with all the case and found it odd. he imediately told me he will not send me to prison due to my bad health and the fact this was a very confusing case . I was theerfore given 12 months suspended for 2 years. When i walked out the court my family ran to me with joy and happiness that we can now go on with our lifes.

You know what this has been the hardest ever ever part of my life . To live it every day was a nightmare . In the end a line as been drawn and i am free

Thank you everyone for your support

Oh I am so so glad to read this post!! Reading those comments this morning was scary. To be unable to stop you from doing something so drastic was upsetting to say the least. In the past months as my son has travelled this rocky road I have also followed your journey. I needed to see that justice prevailed in the end and that you and your family could resume your lives.
            Today at least shows that there is at least some hope for the rest of us. Okay so it's not all as you would have wished. A not guilty verdict would have been better, but at least you get to sleep in your own bed tonight with your family near.
            I do hope that you have no more problems from your accusers. There might be rocky moments ahead if she is still living next to you. But if that is the case don't get into any arguments. Just ignore her or if that proves impossible use the legal system to sort her out!
            but for tonight, hug your family and make the decision to enjoy every moment you all have together. Carpe Diem.......and make it count! Make some memories that your kids can cherish!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stressed out mother View Post
              Oh I am so so glad to read this post!! Reading those comments this morning was scary. To be unable to stop you from doing something so drastic was upsetting to say the least. In the past months as my son has travelled this rocky road I have also followed your journey. I needed to see that justice prevailed in the end and that you and your family could resume your lives.
              Today at least shows that there is at least some hope for the rest of us. Okay so it's not all as you would have wished. A not guilty verdict would have been better, but at least you get to sleep in your own bed tonight with your family near.
              I do hope that you have no more problems from your accusers. There might be rocky moments ahead if she is still living next to you. But if that is the case don't get into any arguments. Just ignore her or if that proves impossible use the legal system to sort her out!
              but for tonight, hug your family and make the decision to enjoy every moment you all have together. Carpe Diem.......and make it count! Make some memories that your kids can cherish!!

Thanks for your kind words. Today something strange happened in Court and it came from the investigating officer to say my neighbour had also caused problems to other people. For this reason they informed the judge. My barrister infomed me the letter from the Police was very supportive towards me. Like i said the Judge did state that he was very confused with this case , yet had to go along with the guilty verdict and give the minimum sentence of 1`2 months suspended for 2 years. The bail as now been droppped but i will never allow myself to ever speak to this woman again . It will remain bail conditions forever. I remain innocent but accept the line as been drawn and i can now smile again without fear without even trying. Im smiling now

Comment

I'm not sure banana's are completely appropriate here Ron but I will post some anyway.

The strange way in which our justice system seems to work is far from perfect but can be compassionate when required. I truly hope that you can move on from this and be happy
                For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                X