my story help pleasse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accuser damages my car. ON cctv

It is 23:30 hrs on 31st march i was just about to go bed when suddenly my neighbour, the one accusing me of sexual assault decides to damage my car. Infact unknown to them its all on CCTV . i reang the police expecting them to come around and look at the CCTV and arrest her. Instead they said they would come in 24/48 hours unbeliveable . They did say keep all footage safe . Im sure my solicitor will surely do something about this considering i appear in court on 2nd may

Comment

Police and action required?????

24 hours ago my car was deliberately vandalised by my neighbour all court on camera but seeems the police are slow to do anything. i rang the investigating officer as im on bail for sexual asssault and he was very rude and refused to do anything about this woman and simply put the phone down on me. Do i have rights to have this woman charged for this? can i also use this as evidence in my case to prove that she is just a trouble maker. hope someone can help or advise . Police state the CCTV us now evidence

Comment

I can reply from my own perspective (but it may not be the response you are wanting to hear!)

Mrs CH's car was vandalised about a year ago: it was a completely random attack, i.e. the miscreant was unknown to us and in fact it later turned out to be a case of mistaken identity; however it was independently witnessed, registration number taken, and apparently CCTV'd.

Armed with this information I immediately visited the police station which happened to back onto the supermarket carpark in which the incident occurred. The desk clerk was sympathetic and took down all the details and said an officer would be in touch.

I naturally thought this would happen instantly in view of the overwhelming evidence but in fact it was about two weeks before the miscreant was visited at his home by two unformed officers.

(This is the wrong thread to go into the details but we had a reasonably satisfactory outcome, however the OIC told me that if the perpetrator had not immediately admitted to the offence on that visit we would have probably had to claim on our insurance using the crime number given by the desk clerk)

In your case the police will treat the vandalism incident as a separate matter to the allegation against yourself.

I fear if you bring this up in court as part of your defence your accuser will be advised by her legal team to say that the stress of waiting for the matter to go to court overwhelmed her and she 'just lashed out in anger at yourself' and whether this will help you or her more I really don't know?

Your barrister could 'ambush' her with this information during cross-examination, hoping she might deny it, not realising the CCTV evidence exists, but it's then always possible that the judge will rule that it is irrelevant to the line of questioning, which will put him on the back foot.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

letter to CID

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
          I can reply from my own perspective (but it may not be the response you are wanting to hear!)

Mrs CH's car was vandalised about a year ago: it was a completely random attack, i.e. the miscreant was unknown to us and in fact it later turned out to be a case of mistaken identity; however it was independently witnessed, registration number taken, and apparently CCTV'd.

Armed with this information I immediately visited the police station which happened to back onto the supermarket carpark in which the incident occurred. The desk clerk was sympathetic and took down all the details and said an officer would be in touch.

I naturally thought this would happen instantly in view of the overwhelming evidence but in fact it was about two weeks before the miscreant was visited at his home by two unformed officers.

(This is the wrong thread to go into the details but we had a reasonably satisfactory outcome, however the OIC told me that if the perpetrator had not immediately admitted to the offence on that visit we would have probably had to claim on our insurance using the crime number given by the desk clerk)

In your case the police will treat the vandalism incident as a separate matter to the allegation against yourself.

I fear if you bring this up in court as part of your defence your accuser will be advised by her legal team to say that the stress of waiting for the matter to go to court overwhelmed her and she 'just lashed out in anger at yourself' and whether this will help you or her more I really don't know?

Your barrister could 'ambush' her with this information during cross-examination, hoping she might deny it, not realising the CCTV evidence exists, but it's then always possible that the judge will rule that it is irrelevant to the line of questioning, which will put him on the back foot.

thanks for the information. I have just sent an email to the investigating officer. here it is:

DC XXXXXXX i wish to make the following statement . I am very unhappy the way you have carried out this investigation and the way you have treated myself . On occasions practically putting the phone down on me. Remember at the beginning of this i believe i wanted to add something to my statement and you refused. I also wanted Lorraine charged for sexual harassment that i now have 100% proof on 2 CCTV cameras . You have therefore refused to help me with this and denied me justice.

Even Sxxxx my neighbour as stated that he was nearly charged for indecency by Lxxxxxxx and accusations that she made about my wife . stating that she tried to poison her with cake . Lxxxxxxxx as made false statements to pervert the course of justice and no one sees it
          Lxxxxxxxx and her sister have made life hell for me and my family. My children are deeply effected by there actions and yesterday was too afarid for them to attend school.

Finally i was going to plead GUILTY at magistrates to get this over with but then i would be living a lie and i am no LIAR . My only foolish mistake i made was walk in that house. They abused my trust and made me look a fool and used me for there perverted intentions.

Even the lady who sat in our interview stated to me this was a total SETUP.

In this case Justice is not being served.
          Last edited by Casehardened; 1 April 2017, 07:54 AM. Reason: Edited to remove names....just in case!

Comment

verdict coming up

At last my trial started on 2nd May 2017 . The first day the prosecuting witness failed to attend . On Tunesday she turned up and gave a different story to the one on her statement. The judge saying do u wish to change etc. My defence really got stuck in and called her a liar and that the evidence she was giving was all made up as she went along. Even the jury looked confused and asked the judge if he could provide her statement at the time of being questioned last year. The judge said the jury must go on the evidence today only

Tomorrow is the worst ever day of my life and the jury will decide guilty nor not guilty. I just pray the Jury will see the lies she as made. Im terrified never ever been to prison . Is this what will happen to me if found guilty. Please help me . I dont know what to do

Im supposed to have heart operation in July 2017 and help from Combat Stress . will the judge change is mind due to my bad health?

If i dont reply here tomorrow u know im in Jail being 5th may 2017

Comment

It must be a positive for you that the jury have questioned the complainant's evidence even if they couldn't see her original statement.

Try to get some sleep tonight and very best wishes for tomorrow.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm sure the truth will come out, I can't imagine how you are feeling but hope you have support tonight and tomorrow.
                Believe in the truth and have faith.
                I do hope you are posting on here again tomorrow.
                Good luck and keep your chin up at all times

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                  It must be a positive for you that the jury have questioned the complainant's evidence even if they couldn't see her original statement.

Try to get some sleep tonight and very best wishes for tomorrow.

thanks for your reply . at this moment im coming to peices . my pooor wife crying all day . not a good day

Comment

Good luck today Ronuk, Hold your head high and tell the truth.

The liar may have decided to change her story but yours will stay the same because you are telling the truth. It should be obvious to a jury which of you is dishonest, all is not lost yet!

You need to ask your barrister if a custodial sentence is likely in the event of a guilty verdict but I would hope not. If the worst happens and the jury get this wrong, your barrister should ask for pre sentencing reports, meaning that you can go home today.

Hopefully you will post some good news later.
                    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Hang in there! I imagine this is the worst part for you but you've come this far.

You will get through this and I have every confidence you'll be posting good news later.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hold on in there hon. We walk this path with you
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Verdict read more

Hi everyone who have read and supported me . The news: I was found guilty as the prosecution used the words 'autistic' to say the female lady even though she lied was not of sound mind .....so the judge told the jury that she is autistic and would not fully understand to remember or not in her statement.

The Judge requested pre-sentence reports and tonight im home. Thats worth stilll celebrating i think

the other news prosecution did try to get a prison sentence to say that i was intimidating my neighbour.....however my barrister quickly brought him down to say we had CCTV footage of her throwing eggs flour etc on our car..The judge made an order of court for her to stop bothering us if not on 2nd June he will take action

All me and my wife wanted was a quite life ....This woman put our lifes through hell.

oh we just checked our back garden and she as thrown food all over the greenhouzse whats the matter with this crazy woman

ron

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about this miscarriage Ron. This woman sounds absolutely awful and definitely dangerous.

Hopefully the judge will take heed of pre sentencing reports and you will at least avoid a custodial sentence.

Character witness statements should also be taken into account for sentencing.

What did your solicitor say about an appeal?

Hang in there.
                            For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                            https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. It makes a nonsense of the 'reasonable doubt' element supposedly present in jury decisions.

I do so hope you don't get given a custodial sentence.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                                I'm so sorry to hear this. It makes a nonsense of the 'reasonable doubt' element supposedly present in jury decisions.

I do so hope you don't get given a custodial sentence.

We don't actually know exactly why the jury came to their verdicts. We can only guess.

What does trial counsel say about the prospects of appealing the convictions?
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X