Finally proven innocent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally proven innocent!!

Last year back in February I was accused of rape the girl claimed it happened in 2010 which I never met up with her the police asked me to come in voluntary and after the interview I was in that much shock I asked them what do I tell my family they said mention something about my car which I thought was a disgrace, I got rebailed 4 times no second interview and last September got charged I found it so bizarre, then in march this year was my trial the girl her boyfriend and her friend tried to stitch me up 3 different stories they came out with and my story never changed because I was telling the truth it took the jury 40 minutes to say I was not guilty and I think the tables should turn against the people who make these false allegations against us it's not fair what so ever.

Also while I was going through this life of hell the CID said to me if I have any problems to get in contact with them I was getting harassed outside of my own home from the girl and her boyfriend and when I got in contact with the CID she said it's got nothing to do with them get on with it and that to me is a disgrace and lies eventually the local police helped me And I thank them
    Last edited by Innocentman92; 25 October 2016, 09:56 PM.

Thank you so much for posting the positive result to your ordeal, this is really helpful to members.....
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I just want people to know it's not down hill all the time and the truth behind it is the fact all the stuff with jimmy saville and Rolf Harris the CPS are daft enough to put cases through even with no evidence there covering there own backs

Comment

Working...
      X