Rebailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebailed

Hi had to answer bail tomorrow after four months already being on bail.

Have been told it's so they can look at mobile phone down loads and medical evidence.

I supplied them with an audio proving consent two weeks after by accidental recording and I think this changed the ball park to show proof that no matter what my ex wife said the audio showed consensual sex after I'm alleged to have repeatedly raped her.

Does being rebailed mean they don't have enough to charge or the audio I have them prove I am telling the truth.

Another four months of hell and not seeing my children as a result
    If anyone can answer why a ReBail would be good thanks all

I wish we could tell you this is extremely positive but it's best not to get false hope.
    That doesn't mean it's not good news.
    Just that no one really knows.
    Having consensual sex after the alleged rape unfortunately is not proof.
    My OH was accused of several rapes during an alleged year long relationship.
    He was still arrested and on bail for months for these alleged incidents.
    His case did however, result in NFA.
    Hopefully yours will too.
    As we always say: Hope for the best - Prepare for the worst!
    On the positive side, Rebail is better than charge!!
    Try and have a great day!
    YoH

Comment

Thanks YoH appreciate the answer and as you say ReBail better than charge...

Comment

Thanks for that

If a charge is brought does the alleged victim know this first or the suspect as my ex is boasting on social media and I'm confused how even though I am innocent she is acting like I'm being charged.

Do the police tell me of the charge or her first

Comment

They may inform the complainant of the intention to charge.
          But it doesn't become "legal" until you are formally charged at the station.
          Once they've officially charged you then the complainant is officially informed.
          Could just be bravado on her part.
          Being charged is not the end so even if that does happen don't panic.
          There's a long way to go before the final conclusion.
          Hang in there!
          Sending strength through cyber space.
          YoH

Comment

One complainant told her friends at school that he had been found guilty - before the trial. "It must be true because it's in the papers".

Actually the fact he had been charged was in the papers. He was later convicted but we won his appeal.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

IRDNDI

Best of luck. Keep calm.

Mr B

Comment

Thanks guys it's been really traumatic to date.

I am getting constantly mocked now she has made her Facebook public so I can see her mocking me.

I post something about myself on mine she puts something on hers to ridicule me or mock me in a discreet way all of which I can prove shows a link to what I put on my Facebook.

If I put a pic of me laying on a bed, she puts a pic laying on a bed, if I put something about losing 2 stone she puts a YouTube video about people struggling with wieght loss, if I put a pic about my business achievements she puts something about Alan sugar wannabes....

It is clear as day she is mocking me, she also from getting my phone back as I took a screenshot when things were going wierd and all this started I took a screenshot with date showing the same day she went to the police making the complaint she was on a dating website the exact SAME DAY.

I asked the police was this before or after she made the false allegation and in light of giving the police new evidence I think that was why I was rebailed as the audio they seemed not to find on my phone to prove consent which I accidentally recorded after an argument (which I started to do as she would go psyco and I wanted to catch her) they needed to go back into the handset to hear it.

I have at least 10 posts on Facebook of my own which show after I post a day or two later she does .

Even just hours before bail she posted a pic saying life is beautiful and a smiley smug picture of herself.

My only issue is the police still believe her and yes I may have sent some sarcastic texts which I think she may use against me but mocking me, being on a dating website the same day as a complaint was made and the audio I found I hope is enough to prove innocence, as well as her ex husband flying over to be a witness against her as she has cut out all 3 dads from her kids lives by allegations (the second husband flying over to state they are false against him)

But I don't know will my sarcastic texts be less than her laughter which was consensual sex on audio TWO weeks approx after she said I raped her.

In the meantime four months on she is in a new relationship mocking me from a distance and I am suffering without my children for what will be a painful Christmas

I can't wait for this all to be over and thank you all for being here as even if I don't post the work you guys do helps me realise I'm not the only one in this unfortunate situation

Thanks again guys any replies will be appreciated .

Also my last question is I have emailed the police saying I am still being stalked (as this was done to me previous by her) shall I send the pics proving this from Facebook or hold them as I am unsure if this will be classed as interfering with a witness and upsetting my bail conditions .

All I am trying to do is prove my innocence

Comment

I post something about myself on mine she puts something on hers to ridicule me or mock me in a discreet way all of which I can prove shows a link to what I put on my Facebook.

If I put a pic of me laying on a bed, she puts a pic laying on a bed, if I put something about losing 2 stone she puts a YouTube video about people struggling with wieght loss, if I put a pic about my business achievements she puts something about Alan sugar wannabes....

It is clear as day she is mocking me, ......

This seems to be a childish game of tit for tat. Block her and any of her friends and change your privacy settings to private - viewable by your friends only.

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallydidntdoit View Post
                    Thanks guys it's been really traumatic to date.

My only issue is the police still believe her and yes I may have sent some sarcastic texts which I think she may use against me but mocking me, being on a dating website the same day as a complaint was made and the audio I found I hope is enough to prove innocence, as well as her ex husband flying over to be a witness against her as she has cut out all 3 dads from her kids lives by allegations (the second husband flying over to state they are false against him)

But I don't know will my sarcastic texts be less than her laughter which was consensual sex on audio TWO weeks approx after she said I raped her.

In the meantime four months on she is in a new relationship mocking me from a distance and I am suffering without my children for what will be a painful Christmas

I can't wait for this all to be over and thank you all for being here as even if I don't post the work you guys do helps me realise I'm not the only one in this unfortunate situation

Thanks again guys any replies will be appreciated .

Also my last question is I have emailed the police saying I am still being stalked (as this was done to me previous by her) shall I send the pics proving this from Facebook or hold them as I am unsure if this will be classed as interfering with a witness and upsetting my bail conditions .

All I am trying to do is prove my innocence
                    Don't give her the satisfaction, seriously. Take the advice and block and make no contact with her whatsoever. Stay well away. Well, I would anyway. You never know she might be trying to goad you into saying or doing something you could regret which she could use as evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by sqounk View Post
                      Don't give her the satisfaction, seriously. Take the advice and block and make no contact with her whatsoever. Stay well away. Well, I would anyway. You never know she might be trying to goad you into saying or doing something you could regret which she could use as evidence.
                      Exactly. Blocking her and changing your privacy settings will also save you a lot of angst; not being able to see what she is writing, and she won't be able to do her tit-for-tat because there will be nothing there for her to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                        Exactly. Blocking her and changing your privacy settings will also save you a lot of angst; not being able to see what she is writing, and she won't be able to do her tit-for-tat because there will be nothing there for her to see.
                        Had to answer second bail today been 7 months now bailed twice and have just been rebailed another 6 weeks. This time the bail is half what the last two are does that mean the case is coming to a conclusion?

The oic has said he's also looking at what I sent as I sent the audio proving consent as well as her on a dating site the same day she cried rape so hopefully they look at both sides but does a shorter bail date third time around mean anything or am I just splitting hairs...

Thanks in advance for all replies this place has kept me sane during these tough times

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallydidntdoit View Post
                          Had to answer second bail today been 7 months now bailed twice and have just been rebailed another 6 weeks. This time the bail is half what the last two are does that mean the case is coming to a conclusion?

The oic has said he's also looking at what I sent as I sent the audio proving consent as well as her on a dating site the same day she cried rape so hopefully they look at both sides but does a shorter bail date third time around mean anything or am I just splitting hairs...

Thanks in advance for all replies this place has kept me sane during these tough times

Hi guys just been rebailed file is with cps but no new bail date has been given... but strange has been told cps haven't decided yet but no idea why I've not been given a new date for rebail any thoughts?

Bailed for 4th time also
                          Last edited by Ireallydidntdoit; 28 February 2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

We always had a bail date, so I'm afraid I don't know the answer.
                            The evidence can't be great or you would've been charged already.
                            Try not to over think it, sometimes the police just do their own thing.
                            There's still hope for NFA.
                            Keep positive.
                            You've done well to stay sane for this long!
                            You can do it for a while longer.
                            Hang in there.
                            YoH

Comment

Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                              We always had a bail date, so I'm afraid I don't know the answer.
                              The evidence can't be great or you would've been charged already.
                              Try not to over think it, sometimes the police just do their own thing.
                              There's still hope for NFA.
                              Keep positive.
                              You've done well to stay sane for this long!
                              You can do it for a while longer.
                              Hang in there.
                              YoH

Thanks for the reply finally got my rebail date for another 10 weeks that's a year at that point on bail and 5th rebail.....

Comment

Working...
                              X