No announcement yet.

Chad Evans original rape trial was a breach of his Human Rights to a fair trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Evans original rape trial was a breach of his Human Rights to a fair trial

Hi,

The Chad Evans case is similar to my own case against my ex-wife.

My ex-wife only told half the truth and not the whole truth in both her rape witness statement and while on the witness stand, but Police/CPS/Courts allowed this to happen, which can only terrible miscarriages of justice such in the Chad Evans case -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...xual-past.html

Since 1999 a UK defense barrister is not allowed to ask any questions during cross examination about the alleged rape victim character, which is a clear breach of the accused Human Rights.

In the UK, human rights are protected by the Human Rights Act 1998.

The Act gives effect to the human rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights.

Article 6 - the right to a fair trial is one the rights protected by the Human Rights Act.

However, it appears that in rape cases in the UK the accused is automatically assumed to be guilty and as such has no Human Rights!!

Unhappy
    Last edited by Unhappy; 15 October 2016, 08:25 PM.

There are many members here going through this and it's helpful to be positive rather than only focusing on the negatives. Judging by a of your posts I don't think this forum is the right one for you.
    Last edited by Chigirl; 16 October 2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Unhappy, please remember that this is a support forum, not a 'put the fear of God into everyone' forum.

Your experience may have been terrible and negative, and you may have come through the process to become Cynical and Furious as well as Unhappy, but please remember that there are some who get through this terrible ordeal and get the correct verdict.

The people still going through it need hope, encouragement and support, not the undiluted negativity you are bandying about.

Please, if you are truly so unhappy that you cannot say anything positive to other suffering souls, find some other outlet for your anger. This forum is not the place for it. We need and indeed crave a positive outlook, not the prospect of being pushed over the edge into despair.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
        Unhappy, please remember that this is a support forum, not a 'put the fear of God into everyone' forum.

Your experience may have been terrible and negative, and you may have come through the process to become Cynical and Furious as well as Unhappy, but please remember that there are some who get through this terrible ordeal and get the correct verdict.

The people still going through it need hope, encouragement and support, not the undiluted negativity you are bandying about.

Please, if you are truly so unhappy that you cannot say anything positive to other suffering souls, find some other outlet for your anger. This forum is not the place for it. We need and indeed crave a positive outlook, not the prospect of being pushed over the edge into despair.
        Well said, I completely agree.

Comment

Chigirl and FWW - I do believe that Unhappy is here for attention, nothing else. it's a waste of time even commenting as he will come back with "statistics" that mean diddly squat.

The first trial was well within Article 6 HRA. the fresh evidence came after conviction, not before.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I am more qualified than most to discuss false rape allegations

Hi,

I have stood in front of a jury 5 times to be told I was Not Guilty of Raping my ex-wife, which makes me more qualified than most to be on this website to discuss false rape allegations.

I told the police when I was first arrested for allegedly raping my ex-wife that it was the start of her divorce process against me to take control of the family house worth £500K.

I even sent the WPC who was leading investigating against me at Surrey Police an article, which said in the USA it is very common for women to accuse their husband of rape as part of her divorce process to take control of the family home.

However, I was still charged with 5 counts of rape and held on remand for 9 months at Belmarsh Prison.

To only be found not guilty of all 5 counts of rape as I had medical evidence to prove I had a broken arm when she said I raped her.

At no time during the trial was my concerns that my ex-wife rape allegations were part of her divorce process against me ever mentioned.

Then I read that Keith Vaz had criticized the cutting of police funding in Surrey saying it would lead in increased rapes even though the number of successful rape convictions was falling in the county.

Keith Vaz is a lying corrupt politician who was responsible for Police/CPS/Courts rape policy for 9 years as the Chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee.

Keith Vaz used rape as a justification to increase police/CPS/courts budgets while the number of other crimes were falling in the UK.

To achieve this Keith Vaz with David Cameron introduced a rape policy in 2010 that all women were to be believed with their rape allegations.

This has now lead to present situation with 33,431 rape allegations being made in 2015/16 with only 2,589 successful convictions.

It now appears that the Governments rape policy has changed as witnesses were allowed at the second Chad Evans rape trial saying the alleged victim was lying.

Unhappy

Comment

I have stood in front of a jury 5 times to be told I was Not Guilty of Raping my ex-wife, which makes me more qualified than most to be on this website to discuss false rape allegations.
              You did not stand five times in front of a jury. You stood once in front of a jury and they found you NG on five counts.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!!!!

Why do you think all the other members are in this group? Do you really believe that it is because they simply have some sort of strange interest and have never been falsely accused of a serious offence, or they are not supporting such a person?

The complainant in Ched (not Chad) Evans case has never ever made an allegation of rape against him.

She is not a false accuser. She has no idea what happened that night because she was pissed.

She woke up in a hotel and found her bag was missing. She went to the police and told them she had lost her bag, and that she had no memory of what had happened the night before.

The police took up and ran with the rape case. Not her.

Please remember that you are not the only person in this group who has suffered. Many people are serving very long sentences as a result of false allegations. Lucky you, who was found not guilty, keeps banging on and on and on and on about your case.

The group does not exist just for you. It exists for people who say that they are falsely accused of abuse and those who support them.

Get your head out of your backside and think about those who were not so fortunate as you.

You do not go to sleep in what many term as a "zoo" with bars at the windows, eating **** food, little or no healthcare and having to wear other people's underwear.

You can go for a walk as and when. Many are in prison locked up for 23 hours out of 24. They can only see their visitors for about an hour or two, once or twice a month, if the prison is close enough for them to do so. Some cells have no heating. Some have heating on all through the year and no windows that open - awful in the summer months. Some have open toilets in the cell right next to where they eat their food. Many are sharing two or three in cells built for single occupancy.

Many members here are visiting loved ones, some having to take 300 mile round trips to do so. Some cannot afford to visit their inmate because they have been moved too far away - which means the families lose physical touch and the inmate gets no visitors at all in some cases.

Get real. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and remember that there are too many people in a desperate situation that you will never have to endure.

Sheesh..........
              Last edited by Rights Fighter; 16 October 2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unhappy View Post
                Hi,

I told the police when I was first arrested for allegedly raping my ex-wife that it was the start of her divorce process against me to take control of the family house worth £500K.

I even sent the WPC who was leading investigating against me at Surrey Police an article, which said in the USA it is very common for women to accuse their husband of rape as part of her divorce process to take control of the family home.

However, I was still charged with 5 counts of rape and held on remand for 9 months at Belmarsh Prison.

To only be found not guilty of all 5 counts of rape as I had medical evidence to prove I had a broken arm when she said I raped her.

At no time during the trial was my concerns that my ex-wife rape allegations were part of her divorce process against me ever mentioned.

Then I read that Keith Vaz had criticized the cutting of police funding in Surrey saying it would lead in increased rapes even though the number of successful rape convictions was falling in the county.

Keith Vaz is a lying corrupt politician who was responsible for Police/CPS/Courts rape policy for 9 years as the Chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee.

Keith Vaz used rape as a justification to increase police/CPS/courts budgets while the number of other crimes were falling in the UK.

To achieve this Keith Vaz with David Cameron introduced a rape policy in 2010 that all women were to be believed with their rape allegations.

This has now lead to present situation with 33,431 rape allegations being made in 2015/16 with only 2,589 successful convictions.

It now appears that the Governments rape policy has changed as witnesses were allowed at the second Chad Evans rape trial saying the alleged victim was lying.

Unhappy
                And many others here have been through similar. Some convicted wrongfully. There are many partners of people falseley convicted or accused here for SUPPORT. Many men and WOMEN like you falsley accussed looking for SUPPORT. You are NOT supporting anyone. You are using this forum as a place to put down everyone and rant on about your case which is OVER. You were found not guilty. Others haven't been so fortunate.
                Last edited by Chigirl; 16 October 2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I was in prison for 12 months

Hi,

I was held in prison for 12 months and know very well what prison is like

I still suffer from depression caused by being banged up for up to 48 hours almost 4 years after being released.

I need no one telling me what a s*** hole prison is.

What made it worse was that my ex-wife laughed at me while she gave evidence against me at my rape trail.

However, when I told the jury that I had a broken arm at the time of the alleged rape, which there was medical evidence to prove.

The judge still told the jury to find me guilty and leave the sentencing to him!!!

Many people make a very good living from rape whether they be solicitors, barristers, police, CPS, judges, prison guards and probation officers.

There is no other crime which does not require any proof of evidence to go to the Crown Court.

This loop hole is fully exploited by the likes of Keith Vaz MP and many other senior police and civil servants to justify their well paid jobs.

I have complained to the Police and IPCC who said my ex-wife is allowed to lie that she was raped and they will do nothing to prosecute her for Preventing the Course of Justice or Perjury.

Marital rape is the perfect crime which the wife automatically take full ownership of the family home, which now averages £500K in Surrey.

Just for a doing a couple of hours work making a witness statement and appearing on the witness stand without any fear of being held to account for making false rape allegations.

I would call this fraud but the Police/CPS see it as away to justify more founding to investigate alleged historical rape cases, which now make up 50% of Surrey police rape cases.

Unhappy
                  Last edited by Unhappy; 16 October 2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Do you know what a lot of men would do if found NG at trial so many on groups were desperate for that verdict so they could raise their kids provide or their families support their wives and partners.

Congratulations you are wasting your freedom googling nonsensical statistics and belittling women and Muslims...
                    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I met several men in prison who said they were innocent of committing rape

Hi

I did met several men in prison who said they were innocent of committing rape that they were convicted.

I was often told it was often just one persons word against an others and it was for the jury to decide who was the more believable.

It was well known that if the victim started crying in court then you were almost certainly going to be found guilty.

Also, if the CPS Barrister was very good you are more likely to be found guilty.

My court appointed defense Barrister was completely awful saying she did not want to know my side of the story to my ex-wife rape allegations.

Instead she spent most of the time discussing with the CPS Barrister and Judge what should be presented to the jury as evidence.

However, they did not expect me to prove I had a broken arm when my ex-wife alleged that I raped her.

I did not speak to many of the inmates as often they were in prison for child sex offences and they would only spoke to other inmates who were also convicted for similar offences.

The only inmate I spoke to regularly was a Cage Fighter who told me he had sex with over 400 women and committed rape while on bail for another rape charge as follows -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-attack.html

He was found guilty on one count of rape, which he said was a false allegation.

He was given a 5 year prison sentence.

Unhappy
                      Last edited by Unhappy; 16 October 2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Nobody is reading your links?
                        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

The harsh reality is "Be constructive, or be ignored". Life if just like that. We all end up pulling up broken at the side of the read breathing our last some day. I would like my breaths between now & then to be somewhat, constructive.

May I wish you a quantum of serenity. I would suggest it would benefit all.

Kindest regards
                          Mr B

Comment

Unhappy

You were in prison for a whole 12 month? WOW! I am impressed! NOT

I've got one guy in prison serving an IPP which is the equivalent to a life sentence. He may never leave prison alive as he will not admit his guilt. Accuser said he raped her anally and vaginanly several times a week from age ten to 16.

She had a medical. She was a virgin and had no injuries consistent with sexual abuse. Jury convicted.

He is not on his own.

Stop wallowing

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                              Unhappy

You were in prison for a whole 12 month? WOW! I am impressed! NOT

I've got one guy in prison serving an IPP which is the equivalent to a life sentence. He may never leave prison alive as he will not admit his guilt. Accuser said he raped her anally and vaginanly several times a week from age ten to 16.

She had a medical. She was a virgin and had no injuries consistent with sexual abuse. Jury convicted.

He is not on his own.

Stop wallowing
                              So what can be done to redress this injustice?
                              What needs to be done?
                              Anyone who has a "Y" chromosome is a subject for this situation.
                              Please advise.
                              Mr B

Comment

Working...
                              X