Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty

Hi everyone,

I would like to confess that I have not logged on for quite a few months now after the first few threads I posted last year about my false accusation case (which were by the way a tad too revealing due to my fright & naivety). I have indeed found it difficult to log on due to the debilitating aspect of the despair I was constantly fighting.

I know there are a lot of people currently accused or waiting for trial or still ‘in limbo’ about these unbelievably stressful allegations so I am personally mindful of posting a ‘jumping for joy’ thread which I have been mooting over the last few days.
    However after just seeing Cazzle18’s recent post which kind of resonate with me (as I’ve been through this nightmare for a similar length of time), I finally thought it would be good to tell the people who were supportive and anyone to at least know my counsel involved in guiding and helping me through this ordeal.

After 14 months of absolute hell where I was not allowed to hear a single piece of information about my kids never mind seeing them, I was indeed found NOT GUILTY by Liverpool Crown Court. The judge called the case in court a week before the trial was due. I attended and stood in front of the judge and he threw it out after 30mins of cross-arguments, due to the complete lack of any evidence & unreliability of my ex-partner as the only Crown witness. A little faith in the justice system has been restored though I still feel like a yo-yo in terms of emotions.

I was a legal aid case and expertly helped by Clifford Johnston & Co Solicitors (Jared McNally & Patrick Harris) based in Manchester to whom I am immensely grateful of course.

I would like to say a big thank you also to the support I received mainly from joe_3178, Faith, Casehardened, Arsenal12, here and wish everybody the best of luck for the future.

Cheers!

Fabulous news!!

'Jump for joy' posts are a great boost for many of us, so thank you for it. Here's the customary bunch of bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Brilliant news and thanks for coming back with the update. That your case didn't get as far as the actual trial by jury will be very encouraging to those members still waiting for a decision.

As you were happy with your legal team, perhaps you could post a recommendation on the solicitor's thread in the Useful Information section.

Oh & btw
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic news!

Comment

Great stuff!!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
          X