Seeking Any helpful advice on legal firms in the Brighton area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Any helpful advice on legal firms in the Brighton area

Hi. I have been reading this forum for the last year since my son was falsely accused of rape and it has been really.helpful. thank you to everyone on here.
    I have read the list of recommended (and non-recomended!) Solicitors and I am aware of the recommendation for Sussex Defence Solicitors and QC William England. Does anyone have any further experience of them, or any other local firm?
    I realise that London is just up the road and my son is also considering Paul Legg from Freeman's who he spoke to and was impressed by. He is also trying to get in touch with Gerry McDonald who seems very highly thought of on the site.
    So, thanks to this forum, we feel slightly less helpless and confused but it would still be good to hear any more information that anyone has.
    My son has been given a magistrates court date at the end of the month so we realise that we need to act quickly.
    Thanks.

I can notrecommend Will England at all. I have been working on an appeal where he was trial counsel and he failed to use vital evidence that was available at the time of trial.

If this is a private client case please contact the solicitor in my tagline. He is based in Southport but works nationally. His costs include the instruction of Tania Griffiths QC and/or tried and tested barristers.

Please do not be tempted to instruct a "legal enquiry agent" who refers to himself as a "boutique firm". His main interests will be what car you drive and whether you own your own house and if it has equity. He will charge you for his services (which usually only amounts to putting you in touch with a solicitor and QC who will charge on top of that).

Paul Legg is fabulous and if you are a legal aid client I would certainly recommend him.

Gerry no longer does legal aid.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X