Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you I will have a look through

Comment

This life really is a downward spiralling roller coaster, since my last post I took an overdose which I know now was so selfish I just thought my partner and son could move on with out me I hate seeing my partner cry it hurts more than the allegation.
      Instead of getting help at the hospital I was let out and social services were called and we are now under there watch un-sure of what they plan on doing if they will split us up or not. The trial is 8 weeks away and I just feel so sure that evil horrible women will be believed. The allegation is hard but knowing you have done nothing at all wrong and are being put through this is just pain staking. Sorry to rant just nice to vent.

Comment

Vent away. We are here.

Mr B

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
          This life really is a downward spiralling roller coaster, since my last post I took an overdose which I know now was so selfish I just thought my partner and son could move on with out me I hate seeing my partner cry it hurts more than the allegation.
          Instead of getting help at the hospital I was let out and social services were called and we are now under there watch un-sure of what they plan on doing if they will split us up or not. The trial is 8 weeks away and I just feel so sure that evil horrible women will be believed. The allegation is hard but knowing you have done nothing at all wrong and are being put through this is just pain staking. Sorry to rant just nice to vent.
          well glad you're still with us!! I know as much as myself and others will say that your partner and child wont be better of without you, i know that when you're in such a dark place its very hard to beleive but its true. For me knowign that my husband was still alive and there was a chance that he could come home someday (even though i never knew when that day might be) it meant so much, but if he had taken his life then that last bit of hope would of completly gone. They're fighting for you so you also need to fight for them

Feel absoloutly free to rant... i've done it a 'few' times If social services were going to split you up i'm pretty sure that they would of done so by now so try not worry..

keep strong xxx
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Rant and vent as much as you want. That's partly what we're here for. I'm so sorry that you felt so despairing that you tried to hurt yourself, but glad that you're still here.

Your rlashionship with your partner and son is clearly strong. Hang in there some more. There IS light at the end of the tunnel, even if you can't see it yet.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thank you for the replies means a lot sad but nice to know others are going through the same trauma. social services spoke to my partner on the phone and said if she doesn't hear from them then no further action will be taken other wise if he needs more information he will contact her.

So waiting game now like everything included with a false allegation...

Comment

Hang in there. This process takes us to some very dark places but, if we hold on to our loved ones and our innocence, we can get through them.

Peace & Strength to you.

Comment

Just a quick update for everyone, the social services were called as I have a 7 month old son, I felt like so sick thinking I would be forced to leave the family home and not see my son much, but after a 3 week investigation and talking to me and my partner they are taking no further action and will not be involved in my life.
                  Even nicer feeling the social worker said we seemed like a lovely couple we were very honest our stories matched when they spoke to us separately and then she wished me all the best in court next year. That felt really nice to hear that they could see I am not the monster she is claiming me to be and that I can spend Christmas with my family.

Some good in all this bad…!!

Comment

Thank goodness for that. So many are forced to leave home.......
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

That's great news!! I'm so pleased for you.
                      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                      X