Not guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not guilty

After 15 months of hell my husband has been found not guilty on 6 counts of rape. This week has been the biggest emotional roller coaster of my life. I said goodbye to him 4 times thinking this would be the last time I saw him outside of a prison. Not because I didn't believe him but I didn't believe in the system. But now I do stay strong, show support and love to the real victims in these situations the ones who are falsely accused.

Fantastic news for you both. I hope that you can now begin to rebuild your lives. That's a slow process too but hopefully every day will bring small improvements.

Very best wishes to you both.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Not guilty

Thank you I've not stopped smiling since.

Comment

I'll bet!!!! I'm smiling for you too!
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Get the ball rolling

https://petition.parliament.uk/signa...G9SrRW3QzBKlRF

Petition to call for actions against fa

Comment

Originally posted by k8l3 View Post
            After 15 months of hell my husband has been found not guilty on 6 counts of rape. This week has been the biggest emotional roller coaster of my life. I said goodbye to him 4 times thinking this would be the last time I saw him outside of a prison. Not because I didn't believe him but I didn't believe in the system. But now I do stay strong, show support and love to the real victims in these situations the ones who are falsely accused.
            Excellent news

Comment

Great news!!!
              Really pleased for you

YoH

Comment

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thats great news

Originally posted by k8l3 View Post
                  I'm glad you have got him back however if your not guilty why does it stay on your record its sick the British way of doing things is totally in adequate if he is not guilty then he is the victim and he should have any record wiped I hope to god mine will

Comment

Brilliant news and well done to both of you for surviving this ordeal
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

so,brilliant. X

Comment

Bet your face is aching from all the smiling

Comment

I could do with hearing of some blessedly good news. Happy for you both.
                          Mr B

Comment

Aftermath

It's been a long couple of days catching up on sleep and trying to get everything in order again. Elation is as tiring as stress x

Comment

Brilliant news. Onwards and upwards. Hope you both can quickly move on and put this behind you.

Comment

Working...
                              X