New Police recruits will need a degree from 2019 to investigate rape cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Police recruits will need a degree from 2019 to investigate rape cases

All new Police officers will need a degree to investigate rape and sexual abuse cases from 2019 -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-all-plan.html

Over 33,000 rapes were reported in England and Wales in 2015/16, but only 2,581 men were convicted in court.

So what happened to the remaining 30,000+ rape allegations?

My ex-wife accused me of rape as part of her divorce process.

My ex-wife made over £500K by accusing me of 5 counts of rape, which I was found not guilty.

My ex-wife knew so long as she said she had been raped the police/CPS would believe everything she said.

However, she deliberately did not tell the police the real truth that I had a broken arm at the time of the alleged rape.

I still remember the shock in the CPS barrister face as he told the jury that I did have a broken arm at the time of the alleged rape.

After the police checked my medical records at the local hospital after I gave evidence in my own defense.

What the Police/CPS do not seem to understand is that with House prices at an all time high in London and the South-East

That many evil women know that so long as they have a child under 18 years old they will almost certainly win 100% of the equality in the ex-family home at the divorce court.

However, to start their divorce process they must get the husband out of the family home by accusing him of rape.

Unhappy
    Last edited by Unhappy; 22 September 2016, 07:22 PM.

One more crazy and sad history mate.

I can´t understand how a liar can make $500k accusing someone of rape.

Comment

Take the money

The £500K was the value of the ex-family home.

The Judge at the divorce court hearing said he was not concerned about the problems between the parents.

He was only concerned about our son and gave my ex-wife 100% ownership of the family home.

However, the judgment was a clean break and I did not have to pay my ex-wife any marital maintenance, our son's private school fees or her court costs.

I have made several complaints to the police/CPS/IPCC that my ex-wife committed perjury by not telling the whole truth about her rape allegations.

However, the police said my ex-wife can lie in her witness state or while on the witness stand as she may have been raped.

Comment

My "wife" made the same play - this time with the added twist of CSA (Child Sexual Assault) on our 5 y/o daughter. So she too will get a near total house award.

Funny that. No economic motivator here then - Fact Finding Hearing to challenge this next month which is thankfully BEFORE the FDR as the judge has sensibly re-organised diaries. For the avoidance of doubt the allegation is false & malicious. The FFH will see to that.

Mr B

Comment

The good divorce guide for women

Hi,

The following is a 12 step guide for women looking to divorce their husbands -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...women-ask.html

I have extracted the main piece of advice given -

"The cardinal rule is: don’t leave the house [in the event of relationship breakdown]. Doing so puts the other party in the driving seat."

This is why my ex-wife accused me of rape to have me forcible removed from the family home by the police in the middle of the night.

My rape trial was a kangaroo court as even though there was very strong medical evidence to prove I had a broken arm at the time my ex-wife claimed that I raped her.

The judge still instructed the jury to find me guilty, but the jury found me not guilty of all 5 counts of rape.

I believe the police/CPS are under enormous pressure to increase the rape conviction from their political masters such as Keith Vas who is gay and I believe has a hidden agenda to destroy the family unit.

As the Police women who lead the rape investigation against me was demoted to a community police office immediately after the trial ended.

Unhappy
          Last edited by Unhappy; 25 September 2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X