Having a family. Can you have a family. stressing about the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a family. Can you have a family. stressing about the future

Totally getting ahead of myself and our current situation here but hoping that some on this forum may have some stories of how they have moved on wit having a family after a false allegation if that is even possible.

Myself and partner were trying for a baby when these allegations were made and are desperate to have a family. Due to him being on bail and is not knowing whether he will get a nfa or be charged we have obviously put these plans on hold at the current time.

What happens as far as having a baby with someone who has been falsely accused of child sexual abuse and received a nfa or a not guilty verdict? Does anyone have any personal knowledge of this? Due to my job and some being aware of our current situation not declaring previous social services intervention would not be an option it would have to be the open and honest route. So concerned that I could end up pregnant and having a child whom children's services could then remove. Partner is very blasé to it all saying they can't do that but from my job I know they can.

Do I need to resign myself to never having any more children? I know I'm jumping way ahead but this has been on my mind a lot recently especially since all of our friend circle are having children. Keep having horrendous dreams about it. Feeling like I don't know what the point of anything is if we cannot do the things that we want to in life.

Hoping some of you may have come out the other side of this and be able to share your stories with me whether positive or negative

I'm 31 weeks pregnant nearly a year after hubbys interview my baby was unplanned and stupidly I took it as a sign it would all work out. I love this little man the whole world already but regret the timing.

We've had many happy moments as we still live as a family but its been like a dark cloud over the whole experience. Likely my last pregnancy and im yet to have a happy one in all honesty looks like this poor boy will be born with all this over us.

I would wait until an NFA or NG to start a family personally it's meant to be a happy time but is plagued with thoughts of this baby never knowing his Daddy and it breaks my heart in two.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Sorry misread I've no experience sorry best off asking your social worker big big hugs I hope you get the right answers soon.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Thanks and no worries Lilyput heart goes out to you Hun pregnancy is hard work as it is without all the added stress you have xxx

Comment

Working...
        X