No announcement yet.

Anonymity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am interested how people found this forum?
    I found it on the "This Morning" website,i would be more than prepared to forego my anonymity,in tying to change the law for the falsely accused.
    Just noticed that the article was published, hopefully manddii will be back in touch.

Comment

I found this site through a web search for 'false accusations'. I couldn't believe that we were the only people affected by this, though I had no idea of the prevelance or long standing nature of the issue.

Anonymity is up for grabs as soon as we have a final resolution to the current case. Common sense and legal advice dictate that. Oh, and perhaps a little time to regain some equilibrium and health. But we shall see - the anger at the injustice might just overtake me.

Where was the article published, silver? Can you provide a link, please?
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hi Franticwithworry,
        the link is on the This Morning website,A few months back they interviewed Cliff Richard,also there was a foster family that had been falsely accused a while ago, so thought I would look up site.To my surprise there was this link, other wise I would never had found the forum.
        Obviously if OH is charged then I would have to remain anonomous,but still prepared to give an interview perhaps a covered face etc
        Our local media are a nightmare for reporting these cases online. Even at magistrates they still report showing picture and home road address "criminal" lives(which is totally wrong)Hopefully OH wont be charge ,but I will be contacting solicitor shortly to request a total media blackout because it would be very damaging for my teen son if his friends found out also living in a small area I know we would be targeted. The only fortunate thing is the accusers live 100+ miles away so as far as aware nobody knows them locally...

Comment

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/I...5-366eefc2bb7e

Check out 11.22 and the 'presumption of anonymity.....except where the police decide to publish names/photos etc.' Make of that what you will.....

Comment

Originally posted by sqounk View Post
            http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/I...5-366eefc2bb7e

Check out 11.22 and the 'presumption of anonymity.....except where the police decide to publish names/photos etc.' Make of that what you will.....
            I tell you what I make of that. It just proves to me that police are only interested in searching for evidence for conviction rather than what their real duties should be and they include, being independent from the prosecution and seeking the TRUTH in accusations prior to the seeking of evidence to convict.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post
              Hi Franticwithworry,
              the link is on the This Morning website,A few months back they interviewed Cliff Richard,also there was a foster family that had been falsely accused a while ago, so thought I would look up site.To my surprise there was this link, other wise I would never had found the forum.
              Obviously if OH is charged then I would have to remain anonomous,but still prepared to give an interview perhaps a covered face etc
              Our local media are a nightmare for reporting these cases online. Even at magistrates they still report showing picture and home road address "criminal" lives(which is totally wrong)Hopefully OH wont be charge ,but I will be contacting solicitor shortly to request a total media blackout because it would be very damaging for my teen son if his friends found out also living in a small area I know we would be targeted. The only fortunate thing is the accusers live 100+ miles away so as far as aware nobody knows them locally...
              The search button on the site isnt working so I can't find anything. I can't find it through Sky either so I wonder if its been taken down or something.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
                The search button on the site isnt working so I can't find anything. I can't find it through Sky either so I wonder if its been taken down or something.

For some reason you are not allowed to download the video and none of the ripping sites worked. So I just watched the video in full screen and told my pc it was a game therefor the xbox program on windows recorded the video for me. I have edited to cover just the discussion on Anonymity and have had to reduce the quality to allow the upload to this site which is limited to 2MB.

I have added it as a zipped file as the site does not allow uploads of video file formats.

or you can look at it on youtube, which is better quality. btw John Dosh is a nom de plume (hey I spelt that right first time, well done me)

https://youtu.be/eeCZWlZHh30
                Attached Files

Comment

I just have to say that this is another example of political speak firstly the Minister Baroness Williams of Trafford starts off with the "suspects experiencing haressment". I believe that anonymity should be given to ALL suspects in all crimes pre-charge.

Comment

Pond,I agree "anonymity" hopefully will stop the "guilty until proven innocent" issues in "alleged" sexual abuse cases both historic and recent.
                    .It is the media that has profited from the "guilt assumption" this clearly sells stories. The courts think that identifying the "alleged" person will encourage other victims to come forward, as in the case of celebrities.
                    However am certain this eponymous approach surely contravenes a persons humans rights to a private life!

Comment

Working...
                    X