Feeling bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling bad

I'm new in this forum I would like to tell mi case, I'm bail from las 25 of august , when police cough me and they said to me you are under arrest for rape,was one of mi worst day of mi life, mi case is I have sex with a 16 years old las November since that date we been ten times we have photo's of as Happy each other and she steel send me.photos until July and we have conversation normal and their parents push her to accuse me for a rape, mi lawyer told me everything is going to be fine because she is 16 hope everything goes ok ,this is a real nightmare I wish this never happened

Hi there

Sorry you find yourself here and are feeling so bad.

Did you have a relationship with the girl that accused you?

Did her parents not want you to be in a relationship with her?

Sounds a horrible situation. But to me the fact she was 16, yeah that might mean you are not accused of being a pedophile...but you are still being accused of rape, which is a terrible crime. So its still a really serious crime you are being accused of.

Do you keep getting re bailed? Did you have a solicitor when interviewed?

Keep posting and good luck

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for you help and support yes we have a relationship wich last for 2 months and their parents don't know anything,and definitely they force her to said that what she said is I'd rape her on 21 first on November two times but after that date we have a lot of photos together mi birthday,cristmas time, new year's day,and San valentine's day,we were chat each other until this July,and after suddenly she acussme for rape,and would you recommend me one lawyer please thank you for this forum and for the people who takes some minutes to reply and reading we have to be strong,a lot of hugs

Comment

Hi Ramona

In your first post you mention a lawyer but in your 2nd post you ask for a recommendation. Is this because you do not have confidence in the one you have?

You would need a solicitor who covers the area where any potential trial might take place. No addresses needed but which town or city are the courts, should this matter go further?
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hello again the lawyer wich I had was the government and I thing the government provide this but if it this go to trial a haven't got any,i call to that lawyer and she said I have to wait until mi bail finish which is on 25of august,and then we can do something that with is the reason way I'm ask for a lawyer if anyone knows a good lawyer,im living in Kent London thank you for your help

Comment

http://www.freemanssolicitors.net/si...citors_london/

Harvey Fox from Freemans is the 24/7 duty solicitor

Kishoree is a duty solicitor and also a trial solicitor (partner in the group)

Paul Legg is a great solicitor for trial - extremely diligent and gets on with the job

Michael Field is the barrister they use. You can see their profiles from the link above.

As far as I am concerned these would be the best choice of legal aid solicitors in the South East.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

www.arcadianlaw.com ( 0203 750 9595 )

Go with Rizvan Anwar, top man in London and South East.

He uses a lot of the Barristers that Gerry McDonald used to use, so they are well known here.

Alternatively you can try Martin Ingle, from David Rubie Mitchel And Co ( 0208 641 0575 ), another really good solicitor who has helped ppl in these situations.

Good luck buddy
              Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
              Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Rebailed

Was mi bail today and they toll me I have to cam back on 22 second of November I don't know if is a good sign that is only 3 weeks to go back at the police station any one know about

Comment

Best not to second guess it.
                  Some cases get NFA - some get charged.
                  Unfortunately it's wait and see!
                  Keep strong, it's better than a charge now!!!
                  YoH

Comment

Thanks good NFA after 5 months

He everyone I would like to give all mi support for the people who steel fainting with rape false accusations ,be positive and never lost the faith we have to be together in this love you everyone

Comment

What great news for you and thanks for updating the forum, a brilliant start to the day....
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great news!!! So pleased for you.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Congratulations. Now to try and rebuild your life. Best of luck!

Comment

Bananatastic

Excellent news.

Comment

Working...
                            X