Not guilty!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not guilty!!!

This is my first post on here but have been visiting this site several times a day for the past year. It's been somewhat a lifeline for me and family to know we haven't been alone in this horrible situation.

I'm sharing my brief story as I know it helped us a great deal when we seen a new Not Guilty post or NFA and hope this helps give other members and visitors a hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that the truth does prevail itself in the end.

September 2015 my brother was arrested for the rape of his girlfriend at the beginning of the relationship... That same day she caught him coming out of a hotel with another women!!! = Women Scorn and THAT was her motive!!!

They took him straight in for questioning then later released him early hours on bail.
    The next day he was on his way to the solicitors and his now vile creature of an ex see's him driving, she's also in her car...she then rings the police and says he threatened her which then leads to him being arrested again and charged for both rape and witness intimidation.

He was then sent to prison which we finally managed to get him released on bail away from the area and put on a tag. It was so frustrating to think they believed her on both counts without any evidence just her word and yet my brother had to move away from his family for something he hadn't done.

Finally after nearly a year of waiting it goes to trial. I've never experienced anything like that feeling in my life, god knows how my brother was feeling.
    After 4 days we finally get the verdict we've been waiting a year for....NOT GUILTY on both counts.

I would just like to thank everyone for sharing there stories and information as we wasn't brave enough to share ours at the time. I wish you all the very best of luck in the world getting your not guilty verdicts or nfa's. xxx

Very positive msg
    Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
    Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Ooh I got all confused when I saw your user name!!!

This is a great positive post!
      There are some good outcomes to this nightmare!
      Thanks for posting.

YoH

("years" plural, of hell!!)

Comment

Thanks for the update re your positive outcome. I sometimes get concerned about the imbalance of numbers of 'guests' visiting the forum in relation to the registered members so it is good to know that there may be sensible explanations behind this.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

A positive outcome to such a horrific ordeal. Thanks for sharing but I'm sure even though you got the right outcome, it doesn't make up for all the distress and anguish experienced. Like you say, it's crazy the Police can believe someone just based on word of mouth to the extent where another persons liberty is at stake. Where is the real justice in that? There are some sick people out there and unfortunately our current system is failing to protect victims of false allegations.

Comment

Apologies for the confusion YoH....Didn't mean to duplicate the same name lol

As for justice slowdown73 your right there isn't any. Alot of people have asked me... What now? What will happen to her? They can't believe that someone can do something so life destroying and get away with it unpunished. It's a joke!

I certainly feel alot of anger towards her for what she has put my whole family through but I'm trying to keep that at bay for now as it's been nice to actually smile for once, to eat properly to sleep better and to not be worrying constantly.

I was turning into a bitter person when friends would tell me there happy stories or random people who were just out enjoying themselves and that's not me , we can now start living again...by not letting her win. I'm a great believer in karma and hopefully with abit of luck she'll get her comeuppance one day.

Comment

You are bound to feel immense anger. This woman has tried her best to ruin your brother's life and affected lots of people close to him. It's the sense of injustice though that's the worst. She has got away with it although fortunately she didn't get the outcome she wanted. I think there comes a point where you have to start drawing a line under the experience or your anger will just eat you up which isn't healthy. Our legal system makes it virtually impossible to do anything about these situations unless you have a lot of money to fund a private prosecution and evidence of her malicious behaviour.

I still feel incredibly angry over being falsely accused by someone in my family. At the end of the day, your family are supposed to stand by you, not cause you deliberate harm. I'll never know why he did it and that makes it hard to understand. But we were lucky as we had evidence in terms of false documents he sent to my parents and that really turned things around for us. I dread to think what could have happened if my parents had destroyed those letters.

Comment

Yay!! Thank you for sharing your story. Here are some bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Fantastical news, brilliant,hold your head up. Look forwards not backwards, live your life

Comment

Working...
                  X