Looking for advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a good plan.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

What you want to avoid at all costs, is in the future, your daughter making formal allegations, and saying that she didn't make anything formal at the time ( now ) because of pressure from you.

Remember, a lot of what ppl deal with here, ate historical allegations.

Hoping you and your family are able to get through this.

best of luck
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Yes thank you that is another fear of mine. Honestly my daughter and i are very open and honest with eachother and i have said time and again that if she wants to go to the authorities we will. Also that i stand behind any decision that she makes. She has said numerous times that she doesnt want him to go to jail or to have his life ruined because she thinks it was an accident and he in no way did anything intentional. She also had said this before i had even said anything to her.

I do not want to make anything worse of course. I just want to help both of them and support everyone as best i can.

He is getting the counselling and hopefully any medication he may need and i am preparing my heart to potentially never have him home again. It all depends on the wishes of my daughter.

This is very hard as we have been a family for the past 4 years and nothing like this has ever happened before and it was truly not intentional. It is 100% out of character.

I dont know. I am just trying to do the right thing for my family and maybe im doing it all wrong but maybe im not. I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by Devastatedandheartbroken View Post
          Yes thank you that is another fear of mine. Honestly my daughter and i are very open and honest with eachother and i have said time and again that if she wants to go to the authorities we will. Also that i stand behind any decision that she makes. She has said numerous times that she doesnt want him to go to jail or to have his life ruined because she thinks it was an accident and he in no way did anything intentional. She also had said this before i had even said anything to her.

I do not want to make anything worse of course. I just want to help both of them and support everyone as best i can.

He is getting the counselling and hopefully any medication he may need and i am preparing my heart to potentially never have him home again. It all depends on the wishes of my daughter.

This is very hard as we have been a family for the past 4 years and nothing like this has ever happened before and it was truly not intentional. It is 100% out of character.

I dont know. I am just trying to do the right thing for my family and maybe im doing it all wrong but maybe im not. I dont know.
          You are doing your very best and that is all we can ask of each other. Be kind to yourself as well as your daughter and partner.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
          X