Women fined £17,200 for making false rape allegations in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women fined £17,200 for making false rape allegations in Germany

The following article reports of a women in Germany being fined £17,200 for making false rape allegations -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37158471

I believe that the UK should also fine women for making false rape allegations if the accused is found not guilty in court.

This would I believe would stop the very high numbers of women who accuse their current husband/partner of rape as part of their divorce process.

These false rape allegation are costing UK Tax payers £Billions per year, which is money completed wasted on Police, CPS and Courts that could be better spent on new Homes/Schools/Hospitals etc.

I know that there are real rapist as I met many of them while being held on remand for 9 months accused of raping my ex-wife, but found not guilty on all 5 counts of rape.

However, the majority of the convicted rapists I met in prison where either traditional behind the bush rapists or child rapists.

I met no-one in prison who was found guilty of raping their current wife/partner even tough about 40% of rape allegations in England/Wales are made by women against their current husband/partner, which totalled some 13,000 cases in 2015/16 with a conviction rate of almost zero.

Unhappy
    Last edited by Unhappy; 28 August 2016, 01:31 AM.

Petition to strengthen laws to prosecute individuals who make false allegations

Hi,
    I am not sure if this Petition has already been posted on Daftmoo, if not please go to the government web sight, petitions.parliment.uk.
    I feel so worn down seeing my oh dying a little bit every day while his accuser is getting on with their life bragging on social media what they have been doing smiling and laughing, I feel like screaming.
    Sorry to moan and groan, it is not a subjected that you can talk about to many people as they do not understand and hope they never will.

Please sign the petition and get as many others to do so.

Thanks for being there so I can off load

Comment

Hi,

I found the following petition to make making a false rape allegation a crime but it was rejected -

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/130820

This is no real surprise as in my own experience the Police, CPS and Courts are making a mint out of rape. I saw the joy in the eyes of the police officers who arrested me for raping my wife. As it meant they could spend a whole year preparing for the trail instead of investigating burglary, car theft or other petty crimes, which did not have the same glamour as prosecuting an alleged rapist.

What is even worse the Police, CPS and Courts do not need a single shred of evidence to prosecute a rape case, which costs the UK tax payer about £80,000 per case if it goes to court. This is a huge waste of money considering only 1 in 30 rape cases ends in a successfully prosecution.

Women who make false rape allegations should be fined the cost of the CPS and Defence barristers time if a not guilty verdict is given by the jury, which is the case in Germany.

This will stop the 13,000 married women in England and Wales last year from making false rape allegations against their husband to have him forcibly remove from the family home by the police as the start of their divorce process.

Unhappy.

Comment

Petition

Hi,

The petition is,
        Strengthen laws to prosecute individuals who make false allegations of abuse.
        I am not sure of how to put it on Daftmoo so all can see it, I would be grateful if you could do this for me, sorry for being a prize plum !!

Thanks, S

Comment

Working...
        X